It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

supplementscene: Cheapest this bundle of 19 games has been:

https://store.steampowered.com/sub/15482

I haven't played any but I like point and click adventures. What do you think of their suitability for adult males?
zeogold: Ah, nice.
I've played every game in the series and I'm an adult male. They're quite good. They get a little gimmicky in the later games of the series, but those are usually just unimportant minigames you can largely ignore if you want to. Shouldn't be much of an issue unless you just loathe the idea of playing as a teenage girl (who, as the series goes on, is usually in her early 20s) or something.
Well I loved Cognition an Erica Reed Thriller. Do they have decent narrative depth though? I think I'll head over to youtube to look at a walkthrough to see if it's my cup of tea
low rated
I'd like to ask for Panzer Corps please
Thank you muntdefems for Spider and zeogold and... uh... zeogold again for OlliOlli2.
If Dungeon Rushers: Crawler RPG is still available, I'd like to request it as my last game for this month (and year as well) *wee, time flies so fast*
Thank you.
May I have Poker Night 2, please?
Thank you Punington for donating "Whispering Willows" and thank you zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
zeogold: Ah, nice.
I've played every game in the series and I'm an adult male. They're quite good. They get a little gimmicky in the later games of the series, but those are usually just unimportant minigames you can largely ignore if you want to. Shouldn't be much of an issue unless you just loathe the idea of playing as a teenage girl (who, as the series goes on, is usually in her early 20s) or something.
supplementscene: Well I loved Cognition an Erica Reed Thriller. Do they have decent narrative depth though? I think I'll head over to youtube to look at a walkthrough to see if it's my cup of tea
Varies from game to game, really. It's more of a pulp-ish serial "whodunit" sorta thing than anything else. The settings of each game are the real appeal, usually including a bunch of neat info and stuff in relation to where the game takes place.
zlaywal: I'd like to ask for Panzer Corps please
Granted.
triock: If Dungeon Rushers: Crawler RPG is still available, I'd like to request it as my last game for this month (and year as well) *wee, time flies so fast*
Thank you.
Also granted.
TheDudeLebowski: May I have Poker Night 2, please?
Granted as well.
Post edited December 27, 2018 by zeogold
Big thanks to gograinworm for the game and to zeo for managing this thread.
Hey, Zeo. Can I have that Numen: Contest of Heroes, please? Again, if it's not taken. I can barely keep track of this thread.

Thanks in advance.
Thank you Zeogold and Jonathan_The_Gamer. Another Connectable one. We all know that this is a bait for DLCs but can't resist it anyhow :)
Thank you, tropit9 & zeogold!
Thank you Jonathan_The_Gamer, greyhat, and zeogold.
Wishing you a wonderful new year!
samuraigaiden: Hey, Zeo. Can I have that Numen: Contest of Heroes, please? Again, if it's not taken. I can barely keep track of this thread.

Thanks in advance.
Granted.
May i request Heaven Forest VR MMO?
Just dropping by to thank Zeo and greyhat for Numen: Contest of Heroes. I heard it's the spiritual prequel to Assassin's Creed Odyssey.