It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nit sure if someone asked for it, can I have The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel II?
Can I have Blade Runner?
Thank you finkleroy and Doc0075.

I played through whole LSL series this year from original LSL1 to Wet Dreams Don't Dry except the latest one because financial reasons, so now can complete them all.
A huge thank you to Doc0075 for Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition. There are no words, once again, for your generosity and for the joy you bring to so many people here.

And finkleroy, your tireless work on this (and the other) giveaway also knows no bounds, so thank you very much.
Disregard request, my mistake
Post edited July 01, 2021 by greeklover
Could I have a Valfaris key, please?
If Encodya is still available I would be interested in it.
Wow, the list...may I have DROD bundle or Missionforce (if the former was taken)?
I'd like to request Control Ultimate Edition. If it isn't available then, A Plague Tale: Innocence + A Plague Tale: Innocence - Coats of Arms DLC, please
Sorry about the previous request, I had seen Cyberpunk2077 on the list a minute before it was given.
If a copy is available, may I have The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel?
May I ask for The Settlers: Rise of an Empire - Gold Edition, please? Thank you.
May I request Terraria?
May I have Bloodstained?
I'd like to humbly request GRAVEN. Want to be ready to jump right into it once it is finished.
Control: Ultimate Edition, if it's still there, please