It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

anizawa: Yeah I kept checking how it worked, I took note of the first and second post all the time but I don't recall the requests being posted there before so I assumed that there was some list might've been elsewhere. And the non gog one was a google docs, so yeah. Well, at least I know now. I withdraw my request.
A quick note: I sent some "gift baskets"(games) to the OP, which should be added in a few days or so....so stay tuned and make sure to check back every now and then.
Is there really an expiration date for Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack ?
high rated
MaxFulvus: Is there really an expiration date for Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack ?
One of the keys that was donated for that expires in 2.5 days. The other 12 expire at the same time as purchased games. I have no idea why.
MaxFulvus: Is there really an expiration date for Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack ?
finkleroy: One of the keys that was donated for that expires in 2.5 days. The other 12 expire at the same time as purchased games. I have no idea why.
I believe the expiring one came from the front page banner that is used for most giveaways.

The non-expiring ones were added to the cart and checked out as if they were a purchase.
I'd like to nominate leon30 for StarCrawlers
Starcrawlers if it is available Thanks
May I ask for Dead Age, please? ^_^
Liverpoolfanster: Starcrawlers if it is available Thanks
A helpful note: someone nominated someone for that very game in post 8667
Having logged in, I'd like to log an entry in my captain's log, adding Mars: War Logs, as I log extra shifts at my logging job. Logging out.
may I ask for Disjunction?
high rated
Liverpoolfanster: Starcrawlers if it is available Thanks
I'm afraid someone was already nominated for that game.
gogamess: May I ask for Dead Age, please? ^_^
Granted.
BlueMooner: Having logged in, I'd like to log an entry in my captain's log, adding Mars: War Logs, as I log extra shifts at my logging job. Logging out.
Granted.
letsmaybeLP92: may I ask for Disjunction?
Granted.
I would like to request Alone in the Dark Trilogy.
high rated
LootHunter: I would like to request Alone in the Dark Trilogy.
Granted.
LootHunter: I would like to request Alone in the Dark Trilogy.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you and GamezRanker for the games.
Hi there,

May I ask for Dungeon Keeper Gold + Dungeon Keeper 2 please?

Thank you in advance