It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The_Puppet94: May I ask for The Whispered World: Special Edition?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks finkleroy and Catac1ysm for The whispered World
Thank you Bapthomme and finkleroy for Re-Legion - Deluxe Edition .
DD & Ji Ji: Thank you Bapthomme and finkleroy for Re-Legion - Deluxe Edition .
Glad someone finally took it. Hope you will like it.
Hi, I'll take Nox if anyone hasn't already.
high rated
pferreira1983: Hi, I'll take Nox if anyone hasn't already.
Granted.
Hello, please grant me a key for POSTAL: Classic and Uncut .
Thanks finkleroy and thanks to Samweisse for the game Nox.
high rated
dogwhelk: Hello, please grant me a key for POSTAL: Classic and Uncut .
Granted, but you'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can chat with everyone so I can send you the key.
Post edited June 06, 2021 by finkleroy
Good day. Might I ask if I am eligible for "The Settlers: Rise of an Empire - Gold Edition"? (Am I doing this right? I'm checking the "Taken keys" list)
high rated
anizawa: Good day. Might I ask if I am eligible for "The Settlers: Rise of an Empire - Gold Edition"? (Am I doing this right? I'm checking the "Taken keys" list)
You're supposed to look at list of Available Keys in post 2.
anizawa: Good day. Might I ask if I am eligible for "The Settlers: Rise of an Empire - Gold Edition"? (Am I doing this right? I'm checking the "Taken keys" list)
B1tF1ghter: You're supposed to look at list of Available Keys in post 2.
Ah so that list was constantly being updated. I kept checking the list there, but don't notice the games currently requested on that before they were asked so I thought there was some other newer list that i needed to check on. Thanks for the clarification
Post edited June 06, 2021 by anizawa
B1tF1ghter: You're supposed to look at list of Available Keys in post 2.
anizawa: Ah so that list was constantly being updated. I kept checking the list there, but don't notice the games currently requested on that before they were asked so I thought there was some other newer list that i needed to check on. Thanks for the clarification
Many people come into this thread without prior read of the rules or the list of keys and then they proceed to request non existent (in the list) games, they are also often not eligible at all. Thus they get turned down.

But it might be that you checked multiple times already after something got granted - in such case the game in question will naturally be removed from the list upon granting.
high rated
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Yeah I kept checking how it worked, I took note of the first and second post all the time but I don't recall the requests being posted there before so I assumed that there was some list might've been elsewhere. And the non gog one was a google docs, so yeah. Well, at least I know now. I withdraw my request.
Post edited June 06, 2021 by anizawa
dogwhelk: Hello, please grant me a key for POSTAL: Classic and Uncut .
finkleroy: Granted, but you'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can chat with everyone so I can send you the key.
Thank you Finkleroy and also thanks to the donor DellJennin667!