It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Timboli: Hi, I wonder if it is possible to get a copy of Tonight We Riot, please?

Yes, the unbelievable happened. I am virtually here every day, but had to leave early Friday night, and was so busy Saturday I never even got to turn my PC on, and then could not make it to GOG until late Sunday night, where I discovered the free game had been made available during that window, and I'd just missed it.
Perhaps I was mistaken but until now I *generally* expected high rep profiles to have high enough common sense to bother to check the first few posts to try to find out if they maybe don't perhaps contain the rules and possibly maybe a list of available stuff.
srhill: Could I get The Whispered World?
finkleroy: Granted.
Many thanks. I should have known Catac1ysm would have that key.
May I have Giants: Citizen Kabuto?
54l2V: May I have Giants: Citizen Kabuto?
Might want to wait a bit....Doc dropped some gifts, which afaik will be added later this month.
high rated
Timboli: Hi, I wonder if it is possible to get a copy of Tonight We Riot, please?

Yes, the unbelievable happened. I am virtually here every day, but had to leave early Friday night, and was so busy Saturday I never even got to turn my PC on, and then could not make it to GOG until late Sunday night, where I discovered the free game had been made available during that window, and I'd just missed it.
I'm afraid I don't currently have any copies of that game to give out.
54l2V: May I have Giants: Citizen Kabuto?
Granted.
Post edited May 03, 2021 by finkleroy
Can I ask for Cyberpunk 2077? Want to nominate Catacy1sm for one too since he always talks about it :)
high rated
A doc and a cat walk into a bar and everyone in the bar leaves with a new video game.
May I have Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Imperial Edition Bundle
Post edited May 03, 2021 by THESLITHERYDEE
May I ask for Cyberpunk 2077?
May I ask for Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition?
May I request Spiritfarer Lily Update?

And I'd like to nominate BranjoHello for Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

And I'd like to nominate ConsulCaesar for Horizon Zero Dawn.
Desperados III Digital Deluxe Edition for me please
Can i ask for Beyond a Steel Sky ?
Wow, what a list of games!

Can I ask for Shenmue III Deluxe Edition?