It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

aCyborg: Thank you finkleroy for hosting this giveaway and thank you Dogmaus for Talisman: Digital editon
enjoy! just an advice, don't feel overwhelmed by all the DLCs: you get to try them for free on a rotational basis and when you enter an online game you can play with the DLCs of your host! :)
Can i have Star Trek: 25th Anniversary please?
aCyborg: Thank you finkleroy for hosting this giveaway and thank you Dogmaus for Talisman: Digital editon
Dogmaus: enjoy! just an advice, don't feel overwhelmed by all the DLCs: you get to try them for free on a rotational basis and when you enter an online game you can play with the DLCs of your host! :)
thanks for the info, just wondering do you have to use GoG galaxy to play online?
aCyborg: thanks for the info, just wondering do you have to use GoG galaxy to play online?
Nope, but a Nomad Games account, yes.
Whoa! I've just discovered this! (And I've read the rules)

May I please request Freespace 2?
I am requesting FATAL FURY SPECIAL if it's still available.
high rated
srhill: Could I get Star Trek: Judgment Rites?
Granted.
AerynSun1701: Can i have Star Trek: 25th Anniversary please?
Granted.
kentsusai: Whoa! I've just discovered this! (And I've read the rules)

May I please request Freespace 2?
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you don't seem to have any forum activity, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
TheBigCore: I am requesting FATAL FURY SPECIAL if it's still available.
Granted.
DiffuseReflection: I could not see your friend request - no idea what causes that; but I send a friend request to you instead, and also a chat message.
Did you change user names recently? Sometimes that causes weird glitches and the like.

=-=-=

srhill: Could I get Star Trek: Judgment Rites?
A note: This game has a bug that sometimes makes the last mission unbeatable for some players.....make sure to save a save game before the end of the second to last mission, and then don't touch that save until you beat the game.

=-=-=

AerynSun1701: Can i have Star Trek: 25th Anniversary please?
This game sometimes does the same as what happens with Judgment Rites....so my advice would be the same as with srhill above....save your game near the end of the second to last mission.
Post edited February 01, 2021 by GamezRanker
Greetings. I don't remember playing a hidden object game. But My Brother Rabbit seems so highly regarded that I thing it is worth giving it a chance. May I please request it, please?
aCyborg: thanks for the info, just wondering do you have to use GoG galaxy to play online?
Dogmaus: Nope, but a Nomad Games account, yes.
Ahh thank you
Query: Am i correct in stating that "Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass " does not contain the base game? thank you.
Thanks for the polite reply but don't I get any kudos for actually buying games from GOG (rather than Steam) over the years?
Microfish_1: Query: Am i correct in stating that "Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass " does not contain the base game? thank you.
It is a DLC for Batman: Arkham Knight. You can see by visiting the product page for the season pass, it lists the base game as necessary to play the DLC.
Post edited February 02, 2021 by schewy
high rated
kentsusai: Thanks for the polite reply but don't I get any kudos for actually buying games from GOG (rather than Steam) over the years?
Yes yes, but is not enough to qualify for this thread as finkleroy said, this is organized and susteined by community members is not related to GOG, open some threads, reply to some other threads, tell some jokes in the forum, help somebody that has some problem with an especific game, you will be amazed to discover how good the community is here on GOG!!! Please take part and you will be able to participate in the giveaway. You can also donate a game for this thread like finkleroy said is not obligatory but is a good indication that you are not here just for the free games!!!
Microfish_1: Query: Am i correct in stating that "Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass " does not contain the base game? thank you.
Exactly it's just the Season Pass, that have some good DLCs!!!
Post edited February 02, 2021 by KetobaK
May I have Saints Row 2? It looks like a lot of fun. thanks community, finkleroy