It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks Doc for the key, and finkleroy as always.
Thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe
Happy belated New Year, as I haven't been on in a good while.

Skimming through posts, it seems to me that Doc0075 has outdone himself again *tips hat*

If I may, I'd like to be considered for a copy of Spiritfarer, please.
aaaarrrr how i could i miss Divinity: Original Sin - The Source Saga or diablo ;(

any chance for games like Mount&Blade 2 ,Factorio , Cyberpunk or Terminator please?
happywinner: Cyberpunk
1.List of available games is in post 2 https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition_redux/post2 (it's amusing how many people just not check the top posts). And if you mean "will they show up in the future" - in this type of thread secrecy is important so you should really just keep an eye on the list of available games ;)
2.You mean THE Cyberpunk? CP2077? Really? I mean... if THAT of all things would show up it would be out basically IMMEDIATELLY after showing up :P
May I ask for the action game SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising ?
Hi!

May I ask for Spiritfarer? Or if already taken for the LEGO game?

Thanks!
Thanks Doc0075 for the game Slime Rancher and finkleroy for holding this community giveaway!
B1tF1ghter: 2.You mean THE Cyberpunk? CP2077? Really? I mean... if THAT of all things would show up it would be out basically IMMEDIATELLY after showing up :P
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition_redux/post6058
Could I please get Creeper World 4?
sasuke12: May I ask for the action game SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising ?
Beaten to my first choice. :D It was a toss up between Synthetik, warhammer Mechanus , or Unforeseen Incidents. They look really good and it was hard to decide between them. :D

Since Synhthetic is spoken for may I please request U̶n̶f̶o̶r̶e̶s̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶n̶c̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ Warhammer Mechanus if it is still available. .

Thank you. :)
Post edited January 12, 2021 by greyhat
greyhat: snip
Editing your post is not allowed, so you should make a new request. ;)
greyhat: snip
triock: Editing your post is not allowed, so you should make a new request. ;)
It is not allowed! Let check the terms. I thought editing was preferred if a change of mind happened.

Apologies in advance.
May I have Neon Abyss?
You are, in fact, correct. My mistake. Please disregard the request above. My eyes were bigger than my stomach. :D

May I please request Warhammer 40 000 : Mechanus if it is still available.

Apologies for the spamming and not following the terms correctly.