It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A million thanks to BenKii for The Dig and to finkleroy for making the magic happen! ;)
high rated
Kobi-K: Thank you very much to Korotan and finkleroy for STAR WARS Battlefront II (Classic, 2005)!
Have a good year everybody!
servobeupstry: Thanks korotan and finkleroy for stardew valley!
KetobaK: Thanks to Korotan for Stardew Valley, and thanks to Finkleroy for coordinate the givaway!!! Really appreciated!!!
PMPMGamer: Thank you so much finkleroy and Korotan for STAR WARS Battlefront II (Classic, 2005)!
And Happy 2021 everyone! :D
arsalan12: Thank you Korotan and finkleroy for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe.
Your welcome. Have fun with my late Christmas Present and stay safe during lockdown.
may I get System Shock 2
high rated
trexxxxy: may I get System Shock 2
Granted.
Carradice: Might I ask for The Journey Down Trilogy?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you for being there, and thanks a lot to GamezRanker!!!
ConsulCaesar: A million thanks to BenKii for The Dig and to finkleroy for making the magic happen! ;)
I hope you like it. The Dig was one of the first games I ever played and look back on it with fond memories. Enjoy! :)
Thank you Korotan for Stronghold Crusaders HD :)

Also that you finkleroy for hosting this and your assistance.
LifeLover: @finkleroy and BurlyHeart - Thank You both, for grant and of course for game Fight'N Rage. I like such fighting games, they are very nice to play COOP, so much fun!
P.S. Merry Christmas and Happy 2021 Year, gamers!
Dogmaus: it's very good, just be sure to play the tutorials hidden in the extras to get the most out of the fighiting! HNY!
I got me another wanted browler too! :)
@Dogmaus, want to advice you to try game Mother Russia Bleeds (it's also at GoG store), I played it much, long time ago and as for me MRB - one of The best fighting games of all times. Only one Big "NO" - lack of Online COOP...
LifeLover: @Dogmaus, want to advice you to try game Mother Russia Bleeds (it's also at GoG store), I played it much, long time ago and as for me MRB - one of The best fighting games of all times. Only one Big "NO" - lack of Online COOP...
that's precisely what I got from another ga offered by the good GamezRanker! Sadly F'N R has only local co-op as well, I wish I had a buddy to play these but in my house they play solo 4X or weird Skyrim mods.
BUT once you beat once the game at least on Normal, then you can unlock AI buddies - they are not so bad, will of course ruin every strategy you have but allow you to see all the sendings with different mix of characters.
Post edited January 04, 2021 by Dogmaus
Korotan, thank you for the game. And of course thanks to finkleroy.
trexxxxy: may I get System Shock 2
finkleroy: Granted.
thank you and GamezRanker
Post edited January 05, 2021 by trexxxxy
aCyborg: Thank you Korotan for Stronghold Crusaders HD :)

Also that you finkleroy for hosting this and your assistance.
frost0: Korotan, thank you for the game. And of course thanks to finkleroy.
Your welcome. Hope it will keep you busy enough during lockdown.
Thank you finkleroy for The longest Journey
Korotan: Would work for the big buyer like Doc-75. I am now a small buyer because I still has so many games to play, that with Humble Bundle Subscription and Epic Games and the giveaways here, that I decided to buy only when I really want it like TES during winter sale or Star Wars The Force Unleashed (cause my Disc Version has a bug that makes me crash whenever I am done with first lvl) and for the rest I wait. So now my last orders are all Stardew Valley so it is not hard to keep oversight. Actually the other reason I decided to this giveaway whas because GoG is so awesome so that I feel I should do them a favour too and buy big here with presents.
I meant mainly that it is easier to PM fink once with all the codes one plans to donate, then to send them one at a time...less PMs need to be sent. But as long as your way works I see no reason to change it. :)

And yes, I also saw people being kind to others so I also donate as well to be nice to others.

=-=-=

Crisco1492: Many thanks to GamezRanker for Summoner and Finkleroy for managing the givaway!
I hope you like it(it is one of my favorite RPGs of it's type/look). :)

Btw it has a sequel, but sadly it's console only.

truhlik: Many thanks to GamezRanker for Crusaders games and Finkleroy for managing the givaway!
Tis also a great game...though it has weird controls(like j for jumping), so you might need to use a key rebinding program for it if you want to use different key binds.

erbello: Thank you sooo much finkleroy and GamezRanker :)
Hope you enjoy it. :)
(I have it too...it's in my backlog for now, though)

Carradice: Thank you for being there, and thanks a lot to GamezRanker!!!
I recently finished the last game in that series....they are very good, imo. :)

trexxxxy: thanks you and GamezRanker
Hope you like it. :)

(btw, there are some nice single player campaigns made by others on the system shock fan sites, as well as mods to make the graphics more high resolution.....all of which I highly recommend)
Post edited January 04, 2021 by GamezRanker
Can I get Rayman Raving Rabbids?