It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would like to get - Black Mirror 1 if available for this month.
gogtrial34987: I'd like to request Lost Horizon - never heard of it before, but seeing those screenshots - this might be exactly what I'm in the mood for right now.
Granted.
gvyop: I would like to get - Black Mirror 1 if available for this month.
Granted.
gogtrial34987: I'd like to request Lost Horizon - never heard of it before, but seeing those screenshots - this might be exactly what I'm in the mood for right now.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks to surfer1260 for the donation, and to you finkleroy, for your tireless work on this giveaway!
Can I ask for Duke Nukem 1+2 + Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition + Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project + Balls of Steel?
bluethief: Can I ask for Duke Nukem 1+2 + Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition + Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project + Balls of Steel?
Granted.
A big thank you to ggf162 for the Duke Nukem collection.
I thought these games were lost and I would never be able to have them. So thank you so much.

And to finkleroy for all your continuous work
Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition is still listed. Is that a second copy available? If so, may I ask for that, please?
I would be interested in HoMaM III complete. Slovakia has a lockdown, so it might be right time to dust off my long forgotten memories from childhood :-)
AB2012: Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition is still listed. Is that a second copy available? If so, may I ask for that, please?
That's correct, and on top of that, bluethief already owned it on GOG, so they didn't redeem it. I'll give you that copy, so one copy is still available for whomever is the first to request it.
MMLN: I would be interested in HoMaM III complete. Slovakia has a lockdown, so it might be right time to dust off my long forgotten memories from childhood :-)
Granted.
Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition can i request it, please?
Many thanks to GGF162 for Duke Nukem 3D and to Finkleroy for hosting the giveaway!
Fonzer: Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition can i request it, please?
Granted.
I would like Star Trek: 25th Anniversary + Star Trek: Judgment Rites.
I come in peace, spock!
Thanks to ggf162 for the Duke Nukem 3D atomic edition gift and finkleroy for the hosting of the giveaway.
This game almost eluded me and i only saw it once playing a very long time ago.
high rated
drxenija: I would like Star Trek: 25th Anniversary + Star Trek: Judgment Rites.
I come in peace, spock!
Granted.
AB2012: Many thanks to GGF162 for Duke Nukem 3D and to Finkleroy for hosting the giveaway!
Fonzer: Thanks to ggf162 for the Duke Nukem 3D atomic edition gift and finkleroy for the hosting of the giveaway.
This game almost eluded me and i only saw it once playing a very long time ago.
I very strongly recommend playing Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition with the eDuke32 source port. It fixes bugs and adds some quality of life features. It greatly improves mouse aim and fixes framerate issues that cause screen tearing that you can only fix by enabling vsync, which results in an insane amount of mouse input lag.

There's also a mod that replaces the fourth episode in the Atomic edition with the fourth episode from the PS1 release. You can download it here.
Post edited October 29, 2020 by finkleroy