It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gede: I'm quite intrigued with Mesmer. Could I please have this copy?
finkleroy: Granted.
For sure, I'm convinced finkleroy has some sort of cybernetic telepathic link that allows him to always be on top of what goes on on this thread. I'm always impressed.
Thank you very, very much.
I'd like to request Neverwinter Nights Diamond.
I'd like to request 2 games., if I may: Consortium 2019 REBALANCE (non-daggered) and Europa Universalis II (daggered).

Cheers and thx !!!
Could I request Neverwinter Nights for October?
high rated
JackknifeJohnson: I'd like to request Neverwinter Nights Diamond.
Granted.
PhedaPuten: I'd like to request 2 games., if I may: Consortium 2019 REBALANCE (non-daggered) and Europa Universalis II (daggered).

Cheers and thx !!!
Granted.
srhill: Could I request Neverwinter Nights for October?
Granted.

For the record, all of these requests count for October.
It's November now right? May I have Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Gold?
high rated
themazingness: It's November now right? May I have Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Gold?
Yes. Granted.
I am requesting Psychonauts if it's still available.
high rated
TheBigCore: I am requesting Psychonauts if it's still available.
Granted.
themazingness: It's November now right? May I have Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Gold?
finkleroy: Yes. Granted.
Thanks ggf162 for the great game, and thank you finkleroy for running this giveaway so diligently!
Korotan: May I get Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Gold
Thank you very much ggf162
JackknifeJohnson: I'd like to request Neverwinter Nights Diamond.
Thank you, gothrall and finkleroy, for this gem!
PhedaPuten: I'd like to request 2 games., if I may: Consortium 2019 REBALANCE (non-daggered) and Europa Universalis II (daggered).
Thx a lot finkle for the tireless management of this (and ofc the other) giveaway. Also thx to @ggf162 for the key to Consortium !

Huh @finkleroy ? Would you pls resend the key for Europa Universalis II ? It's seemingly missing ONE character !!! :))

Cheers
high rated
PhedaPuten: Huh @finkleroy ? Would you pls resend the key for Europa Universalis II ? It's seemingly missing ONE character !!! :))
It's missing what now?
PhedaPuten: Huh @finkleroy ? Would you pls resend the key for Europa Universalis II ? It's seemingly missing ONE character !!! :))
finkleroy: It's missing what now?
probably incomplete code