It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
can i have witcher 3?
high rated
GoodOlG: Can I have Deponia?
Granted.
Euphoriaa: Hello. A year ago I got acquainted with the saga about the witcher through the witcher 3. Since then I can not tear myself away from this wonderful world. I've already read all the books about him and all the games too. But there is no money left for thronebreaker: the Witcher Tales. Someone could give it to me. Century will be grateful. Only she's missing in my fan collection ... or GRIS)

Tomorrow is my birthday, I would be very happy and grateful
Those games aren't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Arjun02: can i have witcher 3?
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
high rated
GameRacer: ...

*Semi maybe spoiler*

Game ends on cliffhanger, but supposedly the new rights owners are working on finishing it up

*End spoilers*
You probably already know, but I think it's worth mentioning: XIII is originally a Belgian graphic novel series (and a great one) and it is complete. I'm pretty sure you can find all 18 volumes to read in English as well if you look around a little bit. :) I enjoyed both it and the game greatly. :D
high rated
Thanks, Catac1ysm and finkleroy for the giveaway!
high rated
Too many games on the list, need more promotion.

New addition:
SUPERHOT + SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE

(The donor has requested that both games go to someone who has neither)

How to qualify: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition_redux/post1

TL;DR
As a general guideline, you must have a non-recent registration and have been actively participating in the community for at least a month or so.
May I have The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 Almanac Edition please?
high rated
AWG43: May I have The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 Almanac Edition please?
Granted.
high rated
AWG43: May I have The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 Almanac Edition please?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you for granting me The Book of Unwritten Tales 2. Also thank you to jcozart for donating this wonderful game.
Falci: You probably already know, but I think it's worth mentioning: XIII is originally a Belgian graphic novel series (and a great one) and it is complete. I'm pretty sure you can find all 18 volumes to read in English as well if you look around a little bit. :) I enjoyed both it and the game greatly. :D
I actually did not know that...so thanks for the info. :)

Still, the game itself ends on a cliffhanger and some might not be up to reading so many books(I might, but maybe not others)......so hopefully the new rights owners finish it up someday. :)
high rated
I would love to play SUPERHOT + SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE, I do not own either of those games on any platform.
high rated
01kipper: I would love to play SUPERHOT + SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE, I do not own either of those games on any platform.
Granted.
low rated
Sorry, did not read the forum before writing

can i have a LIMBO please ...

thank you in advance
high rated
Euphoriaa: Sorry, did not read the forum before writing

thank you in advance
then you should read Finkleroy reply once more.
Hi please could I have Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender?
Euphoriaa: Sorry, did not read the forum before writing

thank you in advance
Hello new Gog user

To qualify, you need to post to other threads besides giveaways and contests for a short time(maybe a few weeks) and then you should be able to participate in this thread then(if Fink the thread OP allows it, that is).

So go chat in some other threads for a few weeks, and before you know it you should be able to participate here. :)

Hope this info helps,
Gameracer