It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
krugos2: Thank you, Korotan, for Stronghold Crusader HD. I had this on my wishlist for a long time, I got Stronghold for free from GOG a while ago and I loved it, so I really look forward to play this sequel. :)

Thank you, Finkleroy, for managing the giveaway, I really appreciate all the hard work you put into this. :)
Your welcome. Have fun building Sandcastles in the Sandbox.
Korotan: Your welcome and no worry. The only game that until now whas redeemed whas your copy of Stardew Valley.
TheMonkofDestiny: That's a relief. I had to do the redeem on mobile due to some weird issues preventing otherwise and I was worried I may have sausage-fingered more than just Stardew in the list.
No Worry. Everyone is doing mistakes and I risked it giving this game as one bundle instead of three different codes. You would be at least honest and mistakes can happen anyone so I would not be mad.
Could I ask for:

Homeworld Remastered Collection + Homeworld: Emergence + Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak + Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak - Expedition Guide + Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak - Khaaneph Fleet Pack + Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak - Soban Fleet Pack
Geralt_of_Rivia: Could I ask for:

Homeworld Remastered Collection + Homeworld: Emergence + Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak + Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak - Expedition Guide + Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak - Khaaneph Fleet Pack + Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak - Soban Fleet Pack
Granted.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Could I ask for:

finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you Finkleroy for your work with this giveaway and jcozart for his generous donation.
May I have Stranger Things 3: The Game please
high rated
JamesB26769: May I have Stranger Things 3: The Game please
Granted.
Just curious was that the big update for the month or is there another one coming?
letsmaybeLP92: Just curious was that the big update for the month or is there another one coming?
finkleroy will likely jump in with an official response, but unofficially:

in a typical month this GA works differently than the non-GOG GA, in that keys are typically added as submitted rather than compiled into one or two larger GAs per month.

The donations around the summer sale were a bit unusual both because of the sheer number finkleroy had to juggle (again, unusual), and I believe the donors 1-2 donors also requested they be staggered.
letsmaybeLP92: Just curious was that the big update for the month or is there another one coming?
bler144: finkleroy will likely jump in with an official response, but unofficially:

in a typical month this GA works differently than the non-GOG GA, in that keys are typically added as submitted rather than compiled into one or two larger GAs per month.

The donations around the summer sale were a bit unusual both because of the sheer number finkleroy had to juggle (again, unusual), and I believe the donors 1-2 donors also requested they be staggered.
Thanks for that information.
Hi, I need some help.

I received a 100% discount on a game and when I want to claim it I am not allowed, I do not have wallet founds, could that be part of the problem?

thank you[i][/i]
carlosdniel: Hi, I need some help.

I received a 100% discount on a game and when I want to claim it I am not allowed, I do not have wallet founds, could that be part of the problem?

thank you[i][/i]
No official paid game that I know of(on GOG) has ever had a 100% discount(outside of the free game giveaways GOG sometimes does during major sales and events).

And so I ask: Where did you find this 100% discount? Was it an official GOG email or some(possibly shady) third party site?
carlosdniel: Hi, I need some help.

thank you[i][/i]
GameRacer: No official paid game that I know of(on GOG) has ever had a 100% discount(outside of the free game giveaways GOG sometimes does during major sales and events).

And so I ask: Where did you find this 100% discount? Was it an official GOG email or some(possibly shady) third party site?
I followed the instructions of a video on youtube to get the game the witcher enhanced edition as a gift
carlosdniel: I followed the instructions of a video on youtube to get the game the witcher enhanced edition as a gift
Oh, the Gwent welcome bonus? If that's it I believe you need to(iirc) get gwent(which needs galaxy to run) and also sign up for the newsletter(s).

(Look up gwent welcome bonus in your search engine of choice and it should come up)

Now I could be slightly wrong on some of this, so i'll leave it there and also to the other forum users who read all this to verify, but I am somewhat certain that's how one gets that game for free.

====================

Also OP has some keys for that game that are about to expire.....usually he doesn't give games to people with little posting on GOG under their belt, but he might make an exception in your case re: that game if you want to try asking.

If so, just ask the OP for a "daggered" copy of The Witcher.
Post edited August 15, 2020 by GameRacer
carlosdniel: I followed the instructions of a video on youtube to get the game the witcher enhanced edition as a gift
GameRacer: Oh, the Gwent welcome bonus? If that's it I believe you need to(iirc) get gwent(which needs galaxy to run) and also sign up for the newsletter(s).

(Look up gwent welcome bonus in your search engine of choice and it should come up)

Now I could be slightly wrong on some of this, so i'll leave it there and also to the other forum users who read all this to verify, but I am somewhat certain that's how one gets that game for free.

====================

Also OP has some keys for that game that are about to expire.....usually he doesn't give games to people with little posting on GOG under their belt, but he might make an exception in your case re: that game if you want to try asking.

If so, just ask the OP for a "daggered" copy of The Witcher.
Exactly, the only problem I have is that when I go to "pay" the $ 0.00 I cannot click on the button "pay for your order now", it is disabled

btw thanks for the help
high rated
bler144: *snip*
What bler144 said.
You can just request it here. I won't be checking eligibility for the keys I've received that will be expiring soon.
Post edited August 15, 2020 by finkleroy