It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

letsmaybeLP92: thanks deja65 for Screamer 4x4
You are welcome. Have fun with it. One of the best early 2000's offroad simulator and with licenced cars. A rare breed here on GOG :). Cheers
if I have this all figured out correctly, if its still available id like to ask for la-mulana. if not I wish everyone else luck in getting what they ask for :)
high rated
lostlittlegnome: if I have this all figured out correctly, if its still available id like to ask for la-mulana. if not I wish everyone else luck in getting what they ask for :)
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread.
lostlittlegnome: if I have this all figured out correctly, if its still available id like to ask for la-mulana. if not I wish everyone else luck in getting what they ask for :)
For simply asking for what you want and hoping somebody really generous is looking, there's this other thread. No luck involved in this one, and what's available and under what conditions is very clearly specified.
I wasn't asking and just hoping, I was accidentally looking at one of the google spreadsheats of already given keys and confused it for the list of available keys. I didn't realize the post at the beginning was itself the list and was updated regularly. Completely my fault and I apologize.
pferreira1983: Thanks to Dogmaus and finkleroy for this giveaway.
You're welcome! I have loved this little short game! I hope you enjoy it as well!
What an awesome thread! For real, my love for this site and its community just continues to grow more and more. If I ever get any keys, I will gladly donate them to this thread and help contribute. If I had any friends with public wishlists, I'd also nominate them haha.

Anyways, I hope I'd be considered reputable, even though I don't post a whole lot! I'd very much appreciate a key for Thief Gold.

Also, somehow, I missed the Spring Sale Goodies Collection #2 so if possible, I'd love to grab that!

I know you already said "you're welcome" in the OP but I'll just say thanks again, and thanks to everyone who contributes. This is what gaming is all about, IMO!

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't change my request but I misunderstood a part of the OP so I fixed the error I made. I hope that doesn't disqualify me!
Post edited April 05, 2020 by JakobFel
JakobFel: *snip*
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible.

You don't yet qualify for Thief Gold, but I'll make an exception for Spring Sale Goodies Collection #2.
JakobFel: *snip*
finkleroy: The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible.

You don't yet qualify for Thief Gold, but I'll make an exception for Spring Sale Goodies Collection #2.
Oh, I've been around since 2017 but I've only recently been interacting on the forums more than just for support. Thanks for sending something though, much appreciated!
Dreamia: I'd like to ask for Xenonauts. Had a lot of fun with xcom 2 recently :)
Your welcome though please do not forget to thank Anothername too. Because he bought and donated the game for the Corona Relief giveaway where it whas a leftover because the person who wanted it did not redeemed it.
Dreamia: I'd like to ask for Xenonauts. Had a lot of fun with xcom 2 recently :)
Korotan: Your welcome though please do not forget to thank Anothername too. Because he bought and donated the game for the Corona Relief giveaway where it whas a leftover because the person who wanted it did not redeemed it.
Thanks to Anothername aswell then :) finkleroy only mentioned you in the dm.
Hi, may I request for O.R.B.: Off-World Resource Base, please :)
high rated
LifeLover: Hi, may I request for O.R.B.: Off-World Resource Base, please :)
Granted.
LifeLover: Hi, may I request for O.R.B.: Off-World Resource Base, please :)
finkleroy: Granted.
finkleroy, thank you for grant (°⌣°); and of course, Thanks HypersomniacLive \(^○^)人(^○^)/ for game key!
Hey, may i request Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete ?