It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lionel212008: Thanks a lot to BurlyHeart for Civilization 3 and finkleroy for hosting the giveaway and making my day.
You're welcome. I just recently discovered the Civ games...they're crazy addictive @.@

Here's hoping Civ 6 makes it to GOG!
Lionel212008: Thanks a lot to BurlyHeart for Civilization 3 and finkleroy for hosting the giveaway and making my day.
BurlyHeart: You're welcome. I just recently discovered the Civ games...they're crazy addictive @.@

Here's hoping Civ 6 makes it to GOG!
They have been on my wishlist for long. I suppose 6 is the definitive iteration in many ways as it improved upon 5 by a lot. I would be happy to see Civilization VI and even some of the total war games here on GOG.
Post edited February 10, 2022 by Lionel212008
Huge thanks to Doc007 for the crazy dono and Finkleroy :)
Please could I request Stellaris? Fwiw, the oldest post I made that I could find was: https://www.gog.com/forum/deus_ex_series/deus_ex_for_linux/post46 which was on Sep. 2020.
May I have Growbot, please?
high rated
nothingnesses: Please could I request Stellaris? Fwiw, the oldest post I made that I could find was: https://www.gog.com/forum/deus_ex_series/deus_ex_for_linux/post46 which was on Sep. 2020.
Granted.
ciemnogrodzianin: May I have Growbot, please?
Granted.
It's been 40 days of a massive flood of quality keys, and only the faintest glimpse of land, far off in the distance.
bler144: It's been 40 days of a massive flood of quality keys, and only the faintest glimpse of land, far off in the distance.
True, but luckily the Finkleroy's Ark survived and remains afloat.
Post edited February 14, 2022 by Sulibor
high rated
I'm shocked that the Jack Keane key is still there, shocked I tell you!
Doc0075: I'm shocked that the Jack Keane key is still there, shocked I tell you!
Well, I already have both JK games (not on GOG though), otherwise... :D
Doc0075: I'm shocked that the Jack Keane key is still there, shocked I tell you!
Flabbergasted, even?
May I ask for a Valentine?
Mr_Whiffles: May I ask for a Valentine?
Attachments:
jfy.jpg (166 Kb)
Mr_Whiffles: May I ask for a Valentine?
Roses are red
You are a dinosaur
When it gets warm
You should try on a pinafore
May I ask for Archvale? Or, if it has been already taken - for Skeletal Avenger?