It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you to both Doc0075 and finkleroy for the good game!
You're both amazing Doc0075 & finkleroy, thanks.
Thank you Doc0075 and finkleroy for Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete.
Hi finkleroy,

May I have Shenmue 3 Deluxe Edition.

THanks,
Thank you Doc0075 and Finkleroy for Space Haven.
Thank you, Doc0075, for bringing joy to this forum, and Finkleroy, for spreading it.  You've both made many Goggers happy, particularly in this difficult time !

Oh, and thank you both for A Juggler's Tale.  This title makes me smile...  Imagine Finkleroy, juggling with so many requests, with only two hands !  :-)
Many thanks to Doc0075 for the Dungeon Siege series and to finkleroy for the Community Giveaway.

Special thanks to gogtrial34987 for tracking the requests. ;)
THANKS Doc0075 and Finkleroy for sleeping dogs
New month, new request from me.
I'd like to ask for Shattered : tale of the forgotten king. I think there's 2 of them on the list. Should work out.
But, if all are taken I 'd like Wingspan instead.
A big thank you to both Doc0075 and finkleroy.

I wonder how much time finkle took to filter the first wave of posts, I was in awe to refresh the page right after the 00.00 and seing around 50 new posts!!!!
ciemnogrodzianin: Any chance Beautiful Desolation or Black Book is still available? (:
finkleroy: I'm afraid you were beaten to them.
Still - thank you for the enormous effort to answer every single request :D and thank you, Doc and other donors, for the spectacular giveaway!
finkleroy: I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
Then, may I get Wingspan instead ?
I'll add myself to the pile of thanks spam... thanks Doc for the game and finkleroy for running the giveaway!
A few days ago I was watching some game trailers, one of them for Pumpkin Jack, and it caught the eye of my 4 year old son. He approached me and said "It's from Halloween". Since he loves Halloween related things he couldn't get his eyes off the screen.

When I saw the game was available on the list, it only made sense for me to ask for it. When I showed my son I got the game, he was stoked and immediately asked if he could watch it (he doesn't play video games yet). I said the game was donated by a very generous person and showed him Doc0075's avatar. He said "Thank you Mister Doc".

So Doc0075, you have my thanks for nor only donating the game, but also to make my kid super happy about it.

And finkleroy, thanks for once again putting up the work on managing this giveaway flawlessly.
Thanks to Doc0075 for the game and his big generosity and of course thanks to finkleroy for managing all this