It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
bump
Post edited February 01, 2022 by letsmaybeLP92
mrkgnao: I will accept the nomination, but there are two copies of the game, not one. So Jeets2 should be getting one and Cymepa beaten.
That's indeed clumsily denoted by me. If you were confused, there's a chance finkleroy would be as well - I'll update.
nvm.
Post edited February 01, 2022 by mrkgnao
low rated
gogtrial34987: 121. Ixamyakxim -> Dice Legacy (0/1 remaining, depending on 99.)
122. 13ison -> Shenmue III Deluxe Edition (1 remaining; uncertain if 13ison qualifies?)
123. Amclass -> Destroy All Humans! + Destroy All Humans! Special Skin Pack (DLC) or Kingdom Come Deliverance (beaten to both)
124. BookCrazy -> Wildfire
125. Lionel212008 -> Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain (beaten)
126. te_lanus -> Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan + Grim Legends 3: The Dark City + Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
127. MovingArtillery -> Steel Division 2 - General Deluxe Edition (beaten) or Project Wingman (beaten to both)
128. andysheets1975 -> Saboteur! + Saboteur II: Avenging Angel + Saboteur SiO
129. letsmaybeLP92 -> Dorfromantik (edited 4 minutes later; no later clashing request at time of edit)
130. kultpcgames -> The Falconeer - Warrior Edition (1 remaining)
131. albinistic -> Loop Hero (0/1 remaining)
132. RonianAUT -> Noita (only available if psychosopher declines the nomination from 100.; edited 7 minutes later; no later clashing request at time of edit)
133. Apunami -> Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials (depends on 73.)
134. Pajama -> Bound By Flame
It's gonna take finkleroy a long time to wade his way through all of these lists.
mrkgnao: I will accept the nomination, but there are two copies of the game, not one. So Jeets2 should be getting one and Cymepa beaten.
gogtrial34987: That's indeed clumsily denoted by me. If you were confused, there's a chance finkleroy would be as well - I'll update.
Yeah. I misunderstood your "/" (meant to be "or") for "of".
high rated
Remaining available games => moved to post #12722
Post edited February 01, 2022 by gogtrial34987
I´ve been beaten. Could I have Strange Horticulture instead?
I'm interested in Legends of Amberland: The Forgotten Crown.
mrkgnao: It's a game one indeed gets better at over time. And you also unlock better cards and relics as you play.
Dogmaus: you need to fidn the right synergies, and don't get every card you can get. You can aim at a killing deck with few upgraded cards, invest in burning cards in the fire.
Isn't that like 75g to burn cards though? I don't recall the exact cost but thought it was expensive when I saw it. Gold is not that easy to get and I use it for artifacts to buy. I know you don't want bad cards in your deck but being new to this game, still trying to balance it all.

I did get past the second boss in Act II with 3hp left on my dude. Had amazing rng in the final round to pull it out. But got killed fairly quickly in Act III so still more learning to do.
I was deciding between this and Monster Train when I requested and while I'm sure that one is good too, I'm happy with this one.
mrkgnao: I have beaten the game with each of the 4 characters at every one of the 21 difficulty levels and I usually go for very large decks (practically always 30+ cards, sometimes as much as 50+ cards). I almost always get a card when offered and I almost never remove cards from my deck, except for curses.

That's the beauty of the game. It supports many playing styles.
Only have 3 unlocked so far. The cyclops seems the most powerful atm with the cards available to him.
I had a question though, is the online thing worth it? Any in-game rewards/cards/unlocks for it or is it only for bragging rights?
Post edited February 01, 2022 by teshra
May I ask for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe, please? Thank you.
gogtrial34987: Updated through #12692
Thanks for doing that - and still an impressive list!
As I am happy that it is still there and I do not think that Xuan Yuan Sword will be gifted, may I get A Legionaries Life.
teshra: Isn't that like 75g to burn cards though? I don't recall the exact cost but thought it was expensive when I saw it. Gold is not that easy to get and I use it for artifacts to buy. I know you don't want bad cards in your deck but being new to this game, still trying to balance it all.
75g for first use, 100g for second, etc. Very expensive. I also prefer to invest in relics. For me, relics are the most powerful element in the game, so I get as many good ones as I can (I aim to fight as many elites as possible, accordingly).

teshra: I did get past the second boss in Act II with 3hp left on my dude. Had amazing rng in the final round to pull it out. But got killed fairly quickly in Act III so still more learning to do.
I was deciding between this and Monster Train when I requested and while I'm sure that one is good too, I'm happy with this one.
I don't think the two games are even comparable, IMHO. Although they are of the same general genre, they play very differently. I played Monster Train for a couple of hours and abandoned it.

teshra: I had a question though, is the online thing worth it? Any in-game rewards/cards/unlocks for it or is it only for bragging rights?
I tried the daily challenge once to see what it is. Otherwise, I completely ignored any online component. Nothing in the game itself is dependent on online play, except that you do need to play a daily challenge once to unlock something meta (not sure what any more, perhaps "custom mode" and/or some achievement).
Post edited February 01, 2022 by mrkgnao
May I ask for Witchaven I & II Bundle, please?
May i request: A Juggler's Tale Collector's Edition

Still a really crazy and impressive list with so many good games - When will this forum build a statue for Doc ;) ?

Congrats @fronzelneekburm for "beating" me towards Succubus - hope you gonna enjoy it and like the game!

Many Thanks @gogtrial34987 for Keeping track for us all - makes a lot of easier to see what's "going on" !