It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May i please request Metamorphosis if it is still available. Thanks.
MovingArtillery: Don't mind me, I just thought your profile picture looks like Namine from Kingdom Hearts.
mrkgnao: It's Aya Brea from Parasite Eve.
Ah I see. Thanks!
KetobaK: The next wave will come when all this games are redeemed?
Lexor: There is no general rule "when".
I just ask because finkleroy and Doc always make an announcement when a big wave is coming.
high rated
Wirvington: May I request Black Book? Thank you!
Granted.
andysheets1975: I'd like to request Dishonored, please?
Granted.
Bapthomme: Hello,
I'd like to ask for the sponge bob square pants game + the Soundtracks DLC. If it's still there.
Granted.
_Line: Hello Finkleroy, happy you're better and I hope you recover even more.

May I have Dead Cells + Dead Cells: Fatal Falls (DLC) + Dead Cells: The Bad Seed (DLC) + Dead Cells: Rise of the Giant (DLC) + Dead Cells: The Queen and the Sea?
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
Mar1usM: I would like to request Fury Unleashed, please. :)
Granted.
NickZah: May I have GreedFall – Gold Edition + GreedFall - Adventurer’s Gear DLC (DLC)?
tag+: May I request please:

Dishonored: Complete Collection

Thanks in advance!
Pouyou-pouyou: I'd like to request Dishonored Complete Collection, and in case that they have already been asked for, I'd like to have a shot at - Disco Elysium - The Final Cut, please. Thank you.
I'm afraid you were beaten to both of them.
Mr_Whiffles: May I ask for Hitman?
Granted.
Ruvika: Can I ask fpr Expedition Conquistador + Vikings? Or in case that one is not available Death Trash or Swat 4?
Granted.
BranjoHello: Can I have Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition, please?
Granted.
KingCross: I was beaten für Disco Elysium - The Final Cut. My alternative is DYSMANTLE, if I am still eligible.
Granted.
CthuluIsSpy: I would like Wrath of the Necromancer, but I already own the base game. Is it a single key, or can it be separated out?
They're separate products on the same key. I'll grant you the DLC and leave the base game on the list.
Mortius1: May I please have GreedFall – Gold Edition + GreedFall - Adventurer’s Gear DLC (DLC) ?
Microfish_1: So many lovely games!!!!
IF on the low low chance that they haven't been claimed, may i please have the wishlisted game (in order)

Dishonored Complete (I have game the First on Steam so if that's a problem so be it)

Solasta Crown of the Magister (Not owned anywhere)

Pathfinder Kingmaker Imperial Edition (I have the base on steam so if you say No for that reason that is also fine)

HZD, while being GOTY for me is also in my steam library so I hope whoever gets it plays it rather than just sitting on it
(Glares severely around in a joking fashion.)
I'm afraid you were beaten to all of them.
ConsulCaesar: May I please request Black Legend?
Granted.
de__vito: I would love to have either
1. Elder Scrolls Oblivion
(or)
2. Just cause bundle

Thanks in advance.
Granted.
PixelBoy: Can I ask for Irony Curtain: From Matryoshka with Love?
Granted.
PaterAlf: May I ask for Stirring Abyss?
Granted.
Dogmaus: I would love Death Trash, please! <3
Granted.
whiteflame199: may i request for - SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated + SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated - Soundtrack (DLC)
dr.schliemann: I would like to ask for Dishonored: Complete Collection.
Melinho85: Can I ask Just Cause + Just Cause 2 - Complete Edition
- tomb raider legend and Hollow Knight
The limit is one non-daggered key per month, so you'll have to choose between them.
cardangrille: Could I please request Darkest Dungeon + Darkest Dungeon: The Crimson Court (DLC) + Darkest Dungeon: The Shieldbreaker (DLC) + Darkest Dungeon: The Color Of Madness (DLC)?
Granted.
UCrest: I don't know if I can ask for anything in this thread. But could I ask for Darksiders Genesis, please?
Granted.
MaxFulvus: May I have Just Cause + Just Cause 2 - Complete Edition, please ?
Granted.
Krooked_: May I request The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe?
te_lanus: can me get The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe oops. Me late.

Can me ask for Stardew Valley
Granted. In the future, please refrain from editing a post that contains a request.
Nicole28: Can I ask for X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition? Thank you so much!
Granted.
aCyborg: May I have Noita please?
Granted.
d6nxyzrwk: *snip*
I'm afraid Breja was beaten to Darsiders Genesis, and it appears the other nomination was turned down.
Persival2207: The day is finally here, can I request Death Trash? also hope you're better :)
ywzywz: Can I ask Just Cause + Just Cause 2 - Complete Edition

i thiknk just cause already taken

if posible i want JARS thank you
You weren't beaten to Just Cause + Just Cause 2 - Complete Edition, so I'll grant you that.
Kelefane: Can I get Blood Omen?
Granted.
greyhat: May i please request Metamorphosis if it is still available. Thanks.
Granted.
Sorry finkleroy then tomb raider legend thanks
_Line: Hello Finkleroy, happy you're better and I hope you recover even more.

May I have Dead Cells + Dead Cells: Fatal Falls (DLC) + Dead Cells: The Bad Seed (DLC) + Dead Cells: Rise of the Giant (DLC) + Dead Cells: The Queen and the Sea?
finkleroy: I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
Oh well.
Thanks to you for organizing the giveaway and Doc for the generosity and kind words as always! :)

Are you 100% better?
can i have hollow knight
Requesting Shenmue 3. If eligible.
Finkleroy thanks for hosting and a big thanks to Lone_Scout for Noita I wanted to get this game for a while and can't wait to play! :)
Thank you Doc for Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition and of course for outdoing yourself again...300 is a crazy number, the supplies may last for few months, I don't believe that many GOGlodytes visit this thread on a monthly basis. \o/

Thank you fink, for your continuous organizing efforts. What was the previous record of number of GOGers made happy by a free game in one month of GOG Community Giveaway? It may be broken this January. :)
Post edited January 09, 2022 by BranjoHello
Thanks so much to Doc for Metamorphoses and to Finkleroy for hosting the giveaways.

Happy New Year. :)
A big thanks to @Doc0075 for the Darksiders Genesis key and to @finkleroy for organising the giveaway - hope you're feeling better, @finkleroy?. Hugs and happy new year to all!
high rated
Melinho85: Sorry finkleroy then tomb raider legend thanks
Granted.
_Line: Are you 100% better?
Yeah, I'm fine.
whiteflame199: can i have hollow knight
Granted.
TheMonkofDestiny: Requesting Shenmue 3. If eligible.
Granted.
Thank you Doc for this unprecedented waves of gifts, and specifically in my case for the cheerful game Death Trash! And to finkleroy for the load of work undertaken for our benefit! Have fun with your games everybody!
Thanks to finkleroy and Doc0075 for Hitman 2016.