It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

d6nxyzrwk: I would like to nominate Breja for Darsiders Genesis (I don't know if you are into the series or if you already own the title).

And I would also like to nominate mrkgnao for Hollow Knight (also don't know if you enjoy/own this title) for the very informative explanation you gave on the obelisc but not asterisk dagger thing, right before the madness took place (I too had no clue about it). You must be a very well read individual while I... gee, my ignorance frightens me too often.

Again, thank you Doc0075 and all other donors, anonymous and not for this giveaway and of course finkleroy for this thread.

Apologies in advance if I was late/beaten by other users in requesting these titles, or simply ineligible to do so.
Not sure Mr. Kgnao accepts gog games... he was on a boycott for awhile.
Post edited April 07, 2022 by d6nxyzrwk
Doc0075: For those who miss out on their first choice - remember that there are more games to come so it may pay to be patient.
What an amazing thing...to give so generously and to be concerned that people won't get their first choice.
Edit: Changed my mind .
Post edited January 09, 2022 by greyhat
The day is finally here, can I request Death Trash? also hope you're better :)
d6nxyzrwk: And I would also like to nominate mrkgnao for Hollow Knight (also don't know if you enjoy/own this title) for the very informative explanation you gave on the obelisc but not asterisk dagger thing, right before the madness took place (I too had no clue about it). You must be a very well read individual while I... gee, my ignorance frightens me too often.
Thank you for the nomination. However, I already own the game.
d6nxyzrwk: And I would also like to nominate mrkgnao for Hollow Knight (also don't know if you enjoy/own this title) for the very informative explanation you gave on the obelisc but not asterisk dagger thing, right before the madness took place (I too had no clue about it). You must be a very well read individual while I... gee, my ignorance frightens me too often.
mrkgnao: Thank you for the nomination. However, I already own the game.
Ah so you accept gifts just don't purchase?
Hey Doc, here we are again with another massive donation by you. Over 300 games no less! What can one say that hasn't been said already by everyone that has received a game from you on other donations before?

I imagine that you keep on doing this, without asking in return, because it brings you joy seeing so many people happy getting a free game. And that seems to be enough for you. And like a simple thank you from each person seems to be enough for you also.

Of course from my part you get my many thanks for Darksiders Genesis now, and for all the other games I received from you before. However, I'm left with this feeling that for me it's not enough to just say thanks. So assuming the reason I gave on the previous paragraph as being the one for you, I'll say: please Doc, keep doing this. If you do, then you and everyone else gets to be happy. If you do, it means you're in good health and good wealth. If you do, these will keep on being awesome moments experienced on and by this community.

Happy New Year Doc. May 2022 bring you the best it has in life.

And of course, finkleroy, a big thank you also to you. In these moments we can see the hard work you have to endure with all these request. Like for Doc, I assume you get enjoyment from this, otherwise you'd probably have given up already. So I hope you also continue to do this, and wish you the best for 2022 too.
Can I ask Just Cause + Just Cause 2 - Complete Edition

i thiknk just cause already taken

if posible i want JARS thank you
Post edited January 09, 2022 by ywzywz
Post edited April 07, 2022 by d6nxyzrwk
Can I get Blood Omen?
mrkgnao: Thank you for the nomination. However, I already own the game.
JunglePredator: Ah so you accept gifts just don't purchase?
1. I stopped my boycott about a month ago. Mostly because I felt there was nothing left for me to boycott, as I now buy all my client/DRM-free games elsewhere, and will likely continue doing so unless GOG does something utterly unpredictable.
2. Even while boycotting I accepted the occasional gift. I never saw it as conflicting.
JunglePredator: Ah so you accept gifts just don't purchase?
mrkgnao: 1. I stopped my boycott about a month ago. Mostly because I felt there was nothing left for me to boycott, as I now buy all my client/DRM-free games elsewhere, and will likely continue doing so unless GOG does something utterly unpredictable.
2. Even while boycotting I accepted the occasional gift. I never saw it as conflicting.
Don't mind me, I just thought your profile picture looks like Namine from Kingdom Hearts.
I would like to thank finkleroy for dedication and Doc0075 for boundless generosity.
mrkgnao: 1. I stopped my boycott about a month ago. Mostly because I felt there was nothing left for me to boycott, as I now buy all my client/DRM-free games elsewhere, and will likely continue doing so unless GOG does something utterly unpredictable.
MovingArtillery: Don't mind me, I just thought your profile picture looks like Namine from Kingdom Hearts.
It's Aya Brea from Parasite Eve.