It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If it's ok, can I take one of those lovely Frostpunk keys to a new home? :)
Thank you finkleroy and apehater.
high rated
jonridan: If it's ok, can I take one of those lovely Frostpunk keys to a new home? :)
Granted.
Could I get Frostpunk please?
May I request Frostpunk please?
May I request Frostpunk?
So many timed Frostpunk keys! Was there a GOG giveaway I missed?
Post edited December 17, 2021 by greyhat
greyhat: So many timed Frostpunk keys! Was there a GOG giveaway I missed?
Technically, yes and no ^^ It was a "giveaway", albeit a paid one. They are from this month's Amazon Prime subscription, which had two GOG keys (Frostpunk and Journey to the Savage Planet).
You can get it through Amazon Prime until January 3rd. The gift code must be redeemed by January 5th. If you don't have Amazon Prime, you can sign up for a free trial.
Mister.Wolf: Technically, yes and no ^^ It was a "giveaway", albeit a paid one. They are from this month's Amazon Prime subscription, which had two GOG keys (Frostpunk and Journey to the Savage Planet).
Oh, that is right. I heard from other people that Amazon had promo keys for GOG now.

Seems like a rarity as usually Steam keys are the ones you see. It feels refreshing to see GOG keys offered this way.
Next up GOG keys with retail discs. :)

Ice_Mage: You can get it through Amazon Prime until January 3rd. The gift code must be redeemed by January 5th. If you don't have Amazon Prime, you can sign up for a free trial.
Thanks for the info. I already own Frostpunk. I was just curious. I might start checking out Amazon deals but I don't use them too much these days.
Post edited December 17, 2021 by greyhat
since there are a lot of keys that expire really soon on january 2022, won't they become daggered so that they don't get lost for every one ?
forkakova: since there are a lot of keys that expire really soon on january 2022, won't they become daggered so that they don't get lost for every one ?
Seeing as Frostpunk is quite a sought after game, I highly doubt they'll remain there long, probably not even till the end of the week.
I had understood the massive GA for key was a guideline for the Daggered VS non-Daggered status.
Thank you for Frostpunk, and thanks to the anonymous donor (whoever you are).
I'd love to request Frostpunk. Thank you very, very much!