It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to gogtrial34987 and finkleroy for Faster Than Light: Faster Than Light Even Faster Edition!
high rated
slurredprey: Thanks to gogtrial34987 and finkleroy for Faster Than Light: Faster Than Light Even Faster Edition!
You're very welcome! I hope you'll have as much fun with it as I did. It's a pretty frustrating game at times to be sure, but perfect to return to every other week or so for just one more attempt! :)
Thank you ciemnogrodzianin and finkleroy for Ghostrunner!
May I ask for Aquaria?
high rated
enpy: May I ask for Aquaria?
Granted.
May I ask for Control Ultimate Edition and Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat, please?
high rated
AlexTerranova: May I ask for Control Ultimate Edition and Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat, please?
Granted.
Many thanks to THESLITHERYDEE for Control Ultimate Edition, to Carradice for Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat and to finkleroy for the Community Giveaway! :)
Can I ask for Control Ultimate Edition?
high rated
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Can I ask for Control Ultimate Edition?
Granted.
Many thanks to finkleroy and gl00p1 for Control Ultimate Edition!
Can I get Evenicle?
high rated
muddysneakers: Can I get Evenicle?
Granted.
AlexTerranova: Many thanks to THESLITHERYDEE for Control Ultimate Edition, to Carradice for Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat and to finkleroy for the Community Giveaway! :)
I hope you enjoy it. If you haven't played Alan Wake you should also give that a try.
low rated
THESLITHERYDEE: If you haven't played Alan Wake you should also give that a try.
I second that opinion :)

=-=-=-=

Also while i'm here, to all goggers reading the thread:

ScummVM has recently added several dosbox games like Crusader: No Remorse to it's latest update.....goggers who own the recently added games on GOG as dosbox versions might want to backup their offline installers in case GOG "upgrades" said games to ScummVM in the future. (the full listing of games added to ScummVM is in the news feed on ScummVM's main front page)
Post edited November 07, 2021 by GamezRanker