It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I have Ghostrunner?
high rated
aCyborg: May I have Ghostrunner?
Granted. And also, happy birthday. :D
aCyborg: May I have Ghostrunner?
finkleroy: Granted. And also, happy birthday. :D
Thank you Lazarus_03 for Ghost Runner!
And thank Finkleroy for hosting the community giveaway.

Thanks, though my birthday was just over a month ago (I thought I updated it but then realized I didn't like a week ago before I updated it)
low rated
slurredprey: Thanks to finkleroy and GamezRanker for System Shock 2!
Hope you enjoy it :)

Some tips: SS2Tool and the mod manager are your friends, and there are some nice mods out there that make the graphics more high res and/or add some new SP missions listed on the various SS2 fan forums.
(As to SP additions: Christine's fan missions/Return to the UNN/SS Infinite are all quite decent, imo)

====

drxenija: Thank you GR and finkleroy!
Enjoy :)

====

PMPMGamer: Thank you so much finkleroy and GamezRanker for Still Life + Still Life 2! :)
These are also some nice games......the first is a standard 3d adventure game with nice music/characters/settings, and the second is a saw-like 3d adventure game and still (imo) somewhat decent.
(the only nitpicks I have are things like the sometimes tough puzzles)

I hope you have fun with them :)

====

LootHunter: Thank you and, of cause, GamezRanker for this game. Now all is left is to finish the first Broken Sword...
That one is a classic...though I prefer the second a bit more(for things like the soundtrack/some locations/etc).
Also remember, happiness is an inside job ;)

====

AlexTerranova: Many thanks to GamezRanker for Realms of the Haunting and to finkleroy for the Community Giveaway! :)
Never finished this one, but I played a bit of it and liked several aspects of it. I do hope you'll have some fun when you get to it.

====

CervelloYM: Thank you to GamezRanker and finkleroy for The Curse of Monkey Island!
Y'argh, hope ye enjoy this fine diddy dredged up from me private stash o' bootee.
(I actually have this one installed atm, and have some fun with it every now and then....playing it slow to enjoy it better)
Post edited October 07, 2021 by GamezRanker
GamezRanker: *snip*
Welcome back, GR :)
low rated
Makotolia: Welcome back, GR :)
*GR raises a glass* "Glad to be back"
GamezRanker: *GR raises a glass* "Glad to be back"
Moderators could reset your rep balace, while they were unlocking your account.
Sulibor: Moderators could reset your rep balace, while they were unlocking your account.
No need to reset, just swap the negative for a positive... :D
GamezRanker:
Welcome back, hadn't noticed you were gone (were you banned?), but good to see it was only temporary.
Welcome indeed!
Welcome Back old Friend. I hope you will enjoy the giveaways as I prepared a dozen Games for this month.
GamezRanker: *GR raises a glass* "Glad to be back"
Welcome back, GamezRanker!
May I have Ghostrunner?
Post edited October 07, 2021 by NickZah
Can I have Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition + Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear (DLC) + Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition?

Welcome back:)
high rated
NickZah: May I have Ghostrunner?
Granted.
Zadalon: Can I have Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition + Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear (DLC) + Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition?

Welcome back:)
Granted.