It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
pferreira1983: Hi, can I have for this month NecroVision?
Granted.
low rated
Despite there being a Summer Sale, there are surprisingly few games in the Community Giveaway so far.
Post edited June 06, 2020 by TheBigCore
TheBigCore: Despite there being a Summer Sale, there are surprisingly few games in the Community Giveaway so far.
It's not unusual for people to save them up until post-sale.
high rated
TheBigCore: Despite there being a Summer Sale, there are surprisingly few games in the Community Giveaway so far.
Dude. All of the times.
Complaining there aren't enough gifts, complaining there aren't enough "meaty" ones, or none for you... seriously, what the heck?
It's not like anybody has the duty to provide for your entertainment. Also, keeping those sentences impersonal doesn't really make them less rude.

I mean, I am one of the recurrent giftees, so much that I'm bordering the parasitic level, but you'll never hear me blaming people for not spending money like they owed me some royalties or such! That's going way too far.
This wouldn't be a big deal normally, but it must be the fifth time this year already you come up with this.
Post edited June 06, 2020 by Enebias
high rated
Some people have donated games and asked me to wait until the summer sale is over to add them. I've also bought some games for the giveaway and am waiting for the sale to end. The logic behind it is to not discourage people from buying things in the summer sale. If you don't pick it up, you'll have a chance to snag it when the sale is over. Now that I've said this, I hope I haven't discouraged people from buying things in the sale, in the hopes of getting them for free. So far, it's not a Doc-level influx of donations, and I plan to add them to the list all at once, so you might be able to snag something good, but don't count on it. If you want something from the sale, do yourself a favor and buy it if you can.
What Bler said in Post 3563....some of us just save codes up till after the sale.....patience is key in this regard, I think. ;)
finkleroy: Some people have donated games and asked me to wait until the summer sale is over to add them. I've also bought some games for the giveaway and am waiting for the sale to end. The logic behind it is to not discourage people from buying things in the summer sale. If you don't pick it up, you'll have a chance to snag it when the sale is over. Now that I've said this, I hope I haven't discouraged people from buying things in the sale, in the hopes of getting them for free. So far, it's not a Doc-level influx of donations, and I plan to add them to the list all at once, so you might be able to snag something good, but don't count on it. If you want something from the sale, do yourself a favor and buy it if you can.
That makes sense, because people will just snap those donated games up immediately.
Thanks for the game sanscript and thanks to finkleroy for the giveaway.
As others have already said, to me it makes perfect sense to not have games showing up here, or other giveaways either for that matter, during major sales. You may buy the games to give away then, but let people buy what they can during the sale and then have the giveaways after it, for what they didn't get by themselves.

Otherwise, what Enebias already said.
Hello again, finkleroy & everybody !

I'd like to have Thief 2: The Metal Age , if possible.

Cheers & thx !!
high rated
PhedaPuten: Hello again, finkleroy & everybody !

Cheers & thx !!
Granted.
PhedaPuten: Hello again, finkleroy & everybody !

Cheers & thx !!
finkleroy: Granted.
Thx again finkleroy for managing the GA. And of course, many thx to @bler144 who donated the actual game !

Cheers
PhedaPuten: Thx again finkleroy for managing the GA. And of course, many thx to @bler144 who donated the actual game !
Hah! No wonder he declined my nomination. ^_^
high rated
PhedaPuten: Thx again finkleroy for managing the GA. And of course, many thx to @bler144 who donated the actual game !
gogtrial34987: Hah! No wonder he declined my nomination. ^_^
;)
Could I ask for Prey?