It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
fr33kSh0w2012: What games do you guys want for under $2.50 or so from the Squeenix sale (gog.com/promo/square_enix_sale) to be added more than others?

Post suggestions here and if suggestions are done in time(sale ends in 2 days) some will be added to the giveaway(via someone giving them to finkleroy)
MaxFulvus: I suggest Thief 2 The Metal Age and Deus Ex 2 Invisible War.
Alas the sale ended :(
Can I please have SoulCalibur 6? Or if thats too much trouble, then Vanguard Princess please?

P.S.: May God bless whoevers souls have been doing this givewawy for such a long time.

P.P.S.: Sorry for posting on here as this is my first post ever on here ever.
high rated
mattzilla30: Can I please have SoulCalibur 6? Or if thats too much trouble, then Vanguard Princess please?

P.S.: May God bless whoevers souls have been doing this givewawy for such a long time.

Welcome to GOG and the community. Those games are not currently on the list - and are not games which GOG currently sells. Please read fully the first post in this thread which explains the rules and how to qualify for this GOG Community giveaway. :)
Can I post this on non-gog giveaway?
high rated
mattzilla30: Can I post this on non-gog giveaway?
The point of the community giveaway is to allow for members who are active in the forums to share games with each other. As you are new you will have to stick around and participate a little more before you qualify. So it's a matter of not yet.
high rated
mattzilla30: Can I post this on non-gog giveaway?
Again, please READ the first post for the rules to qualify, both on this and the Non-GOG games giveaway. They will explain everything. You MUST qualify and the games MUST be on the current listing. You will see it is pretty easy once you read the rules. :)
Okay, thank you!
high rated
mattzilla30: Can I please have SoulCalibur 6? Or if thats too much trouble, then Vanguard Princess please?

Those games aren't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
high rated
Can I ask for Balrum, please? Thank you.
high rated
Kobi-K: Can I ask for Balrum, please? Thank you.
If you get it, let me know how it is! I've had my eye on it for a while.
high rated
Kobi-K: Can I ask for Balrum, please? Thank you.
Granted.
I'd like to request Asura, if I may.
high rated
park_84: I'd like to request Asura, if I may.
Granted.
high rated
Many thanks to bjgamer for the key!
May I request AER – Memories of Old?