It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: Thank you BeatriceElysia for Dark Devotion, I'll start playing as soon as I download it (my Internet is super slow today, no idea why). Meanwhile I still have a few Curious Expeditions to run ;)

Thanks a lot zeogold and see you yesterday ;)
Enebias: I'm very interested in Dark Devotion, when you get to play it I'd really like to hear your opinions about it! :)
The introduction was a bit lame - they tried too hard to emphasize the game is dark, depressive, grim and whatever else. The gameplay so far is good and atmosphere seems to be a very well done part of the game (and not in-your-face like the introduction cutscene). Even the first boss is... freaky. So far I have one major complain: for a game where you cannot jump moving platforms should have a slightly longer pause after reaching a ledge. I fall down on some spikes (and died instantly) three times already
high rated
arsalan12: May I request Syberia 2?
Granted.
Huge thanks to bjgamer for Syberia 2 and Zeogold for managing this giveaway.
high rated
New batch of games sent to Zeo (some really good ones).
Doc0075: New batch of games sent to Zeo (some really good ones).
Ah Doc, you are always the best. (Now I'm curious about what they are).
I hope this kindness can be repayed in future! :)
Post edited May 04, 2019 by Enebias
arsalan12: Huge thanks to bjgamer for Syberia 2 and Zeogold for managing this giveaway.
You are very welcome! I hope you enjoy it! :)
Doc0075: New batch of games sent to Zeo (some really good ones).
Doesn't that apply to pretty much everything you've gifted/donated? I'm curious how you could possibly have raised a high bar ;)

But regardless, thanks for everything you have generously donated and giveawayed!
Post edited May 04, 2019 by bler144
arsalan12: Huge thanks to bjgamer for Syberia 2 and Zeogold for managing this giveaway.
bjgamer: You are very welcome! I hope you enjoy it! :)
I am enjoying it. Really loved the first one and wanted to play the 2nd part. Thank you once again :)
high rated
Gog legends:D

Every time you mention Deus Ex, someone will reinstall it.

Every time Doc0075 posts, someone installs Divinity Original Sin.

Every time DampSquib posts, someone rage quits Darkest Dungeon.

Every time BeatriceElysia posts, someone googles "3d rpg female mage"

Every time zeogold posts, someone opens a beer to celebrate.
greeklover:
You missed Bloodlines :p
greeklover: Every time BeatriceElysia posts, someone googles "3d rpg female mage"
Sweet!
greeklover:
Cavalary: You missed Bloodlines :p
I didn't understand this. What are you referring to? Any hints?
Cavalary: You missed Bloodlines :p
greeklover: I didn't understand this. What are you referring to? Any hints?
Same as Deus Ex, every time you mention it, someone will reinstall it, isn't that how it goes? :)
greeklover: I didn't understand this. What are you referring to? Any hints?
Cavalary: Same as Deus Ex, every time you mention it, someone will reinstall it, isn't that how it goes? :)
Never heard of this but sounds good to me
https://www.gog.com/game/vampire_the_masquerade_bloodlines