It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would like 2 make a request 4 Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology 4 the new month, Happy Labour Day all! :)
Zadalon: April or May whatever it is for the world, can I have Expeditions: Viking?
Maypril?
May I ask for Dark Devotion?
Zadalon: April or May whatever it is for the world, can I have Expeditions: Viking?
Nice pick. :D
Another bunch of fresh shiny games comes in last day of April :)
Thanks to all donors.
low rated
erm may I request either Planes of Torment or Arcanum or Icewind Dale or Sacred Gold? ;)
Post edited May 01, 2019 by Sprinkles29
Dang, beaten to Dark Devotion. Ghorpm is too fast.
Sprinkles29: erm may I request either Planes of Torment or Arcanum or Icewind Dale or Sacred Gold? ;)
uhm.. have you tried to read the rules (in the 1st page) and understand how this (great) Community Giveawyas woks?
I'd like to nominate finkleroy for Sam & Max Hit the Road.
I'd like to request Dark Devotion if possible.
Thank you very much LynetteC and zeogold! :)
I would like to request Mafia II.
high rated
kmcoolice: I'd like to nominate finkleroy for Sam & Max Hit the Road.
Thanks, but I'll have to decline the nomination. That's a game for which I don't mind paying the very reasonable full price at some point. I appreciate the thought, though.
high rated
TheDudeLebowski: I'd like to request 7th Guest, please.
Schizo2015: may i have mafia 2 please?
Makotolia: Hi zeo, may I request Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis™ for May?
te_lanus: Could I get

Braveland + Braveland Wizard + Braveland Pirate (donor would prefer it go to a Linux user, though it's still first-come first-served/available to non-Linux users)

Since it's the 1St here (And I use Linux) :D
erbello: Hello, could I kindly ask for the Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD, if my request is not too early in the May?
tomyam80: I would like 2 make a request 4 Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology 4 the new month, Happy Labour Day all! :)
Ghorpm: May I ask for Dark Devotion?
Since it wasn't technically the 1st here until approximately 20 hours ago, which all of these requests got in before, those of you who didn't get a game last month (Schizo, Lebowski, and Zadalon) won't have what you get count against your limit for this month.
All granted.

Buttspikes: I'd like to request Dark Devotion if possible.
RedTechKnight: I would like to request Mafia II.
Beaten to it, sorry.

KatkarapuKeitto: Could i have the witcher II
Sprinkles29: erm may I request either Planes of Torment or Arcanum or Icewind Dale or Sacred Gold? ;)
I'm afraid neither of you quality for the giveaway. Hang around on the forum more and return after having been a bit more active.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Post edited May 02, 2019 by zeogold
high rated
Man...92 recipients last month. And potentially even more given away that I didn't keep track of since they were daggered games. Somewhere around 100 games doled out. This place never ceases to amaze me.