It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enebias: Does the GOG community still exist, though?
Yes it does. Not so many as in earlier days but we are still here and it's annoying that people saying that's not the case anymore.
drmike: He's here and posting:
I want to nominate drmike for STALKER (clear sky). :P

So much eagerness, just let zeo keep his own pace...
drmike: He's here and posting:
Lone_Scout: I want to nominate drmike for STALKER (clear sky). :P

I don't see any eagerness in my posting. All I said was that he was around. In fact just the opposite:

drmike: Probably just busy.
Post edited June 02, 2018 by drmike
May I please have Door Kickers?
Lone_Scout: I want to nominate drmike for STALKER (clear sky). :P

drmike: I don't see any eagerness in my posting. All I said was that he was around. In fact just the opposite:

drmike: Probably just busy.
drmike:
Sorry. I meant everyone seemed to be so eager, I didn't want to say it was your particular case. Although I probably sounded that way...
drmike: I don't see any eagerness in my posting. All I said was that he was around. In fact just the opposite:

Sorry. I meant everyone seemed to be so eager, I didn't want to say it was your particular case. Although I probably sounded that way...
Lone_Scout:
Hmmm, I keep losing the trailing closing quote when I pull up this post to respond. weird....

That's fine. We have some folks here who seem to like turning my words around. Just wanted to make sure the only trouble I give Zeo is how he needs to change his name to Hagrid. :)
Enebias: Does the GOG community still exist, though?
Jungle_Falcon:
That picture simply reminds me of the main character from Adventure Time.
me can get Regalia - Royal Edition ?
Alright, let's get this thing back on track. It has rested dormant far too long.

Cavalary: *snip*
You're a lifesaver, dude. Thanks a ton!

Unless I've quoted you here, consider this a "granted" to everybody on the list Calvary has graciously provided.

The copy of Shadow Warrior 2 will head to ikrananka unless a week passes (I just now shot the message off to him) or he turns it down or something. Otherwise, it'll head to Geralt_of_Rivia.

I'll get to the requests from this current month (June) after I dole out these ones. Gimme 'bout half an hour or so.

bigboss-62: May I request Shadow Warrior 2 (if still available) please ?

(I missed giveaway for Shadow Warrior.SE on HumbleBundle about 1 year ago...)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone
smnk2013: hi man may i have that S.T.A.L.K.E.R thank you
Winston1609wb: good morning, Mr. administrator can i ask for system shock 2 please?
None of you qualify for this giveaway. Interact with the community some more and stick around, then come back later.

Ixamyakxim: Would love that copy of Regalia.
Jungle_Falcon: May I have Shadow Warrior 2 please, I played the first one and would love to try the second!
Rageinator: *IF* either S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear sky OR Shadow Warrior 2 is still up for grabs, I'd like to request either. No real preference. Thanks in advance.
I'm afraid you were all beaten to your requests.
Post edited June 03, 2018 by zeogold
Many thanks to Cavalry for Bad Mojo Redux and zeogold for hosting the giveaway!
Jungle_Falcon: I hope he's okay I don't even normally post on the forum but I can't imagine where he is I thought you could set your watch by the guy.
I just got busy with real life is all. On the bright side, I'm right twice a day.
krugos2: May I please have Door Kickers?
Granted.
te_lanus: me can get Regalia - Royal Edition ?
You got beaten to the punch. Anything else you'd like to set your sights on?
Lone_Scout: So much eagerness, just let zeo keep his own pace...
To be fair, when in my prime, I've been known to give somebody a game and have it logged within the very minute of their requesting. Legend has it I once granted a man's request before he even made it.
Post edited June 03, 2018 by zeogold
May I please ask for The Witcher 2?
Post edited June 03, 2018 by Caesar.
May I request S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat?
zeogold: To be fair, when in my prime, I've been known to give somebody a game and have it logged within the very minute of their requesting. Legend has it I once granted a man's request before he even made it.
Urban legend. You just have gotten old, zeo. Simply confess.
And btw: stop those real life-ing ;)
Hi!

I like to thank Lone_Scout for his donation and of course zeogold for leading this giveaway.

Thanks a lot.