It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Je suis Olympiaeinkaufszentrum!
Maxvorstadt: Je suis Olympiaeinkaufszentrum!
I think it is now called "Olympiaeinkaufszentrum shopping mall". :)

Here's a soothing thought for KingBradley though, his brand of ignorance will certainly prevail. In one or two days' time, when even the last right wing blogger has found out that the anti-Islam angle just can not be spun in this particular case, they'll go right back to blaming violent video games. :|
That's beautiful! I'd make this my new forum title, if it weren't too long. I'll have to go with the shorter OEZ for my little virtue signal.

I'll better not change my avatar to the German flag though. Wouldn't want people to think I'm a nazi...
fronzelneekburm: That's beautiful! I'd make this my new forum title, if it weren't too long. I'll have to go with the shorter OEZ for my little virtue signal.

I'll better not change my avatar to the German flag though. Wouldn't want people to think I'm a nazi...
It doesn't matter because GOG refuses to fix the fucking avatar bug! :P
tinyE: It doesn't matter because GOG refuses to fix the fucking avatar bug! :P
True that. Come to think of it, the combination of Biomenace avatar (some dude with a gun and explosions in the background) and "Je suis OEZ"-forum title is in rather poor taste. But whatevs.
low rated
One thing's for certain: I totally believe German officials when they say it had nothing to do with poor integration or terrorism. After all, these are the same geniuses who advised women to keep minorities at arms length to prevent rape.
Post edited July 23, 2016 by Garrison72
Garrison72: One thing's for certain: I totally believe German officials when they say it had nothing to do with poor integration or terrorism. After all, these are the same geniuses who advised women to keep minorities at arms length to prevent rape.
Totally different German officials, totally different government body, total decontextualization of the (doubtlessly naive!) quote you picked, zero points awarded, that means you have to leave the game show "Do you know what's happening in Germany?". I'll say, you really shouldn't have pressed that buzzer.

Particularly if you still think that 'poor integration' was at work here. I mean, if you really, really think there are no more Columbines in the world now that you've identified the REAL THREAT... don't visit our game show please.

Thanks for playing though! New tryouts next year.

I just earned myself 200 points, because our Minister of the Interior has blamed ... drumroll ... "the unbearable extent of violence glorifying video games in the internet". Wooo-hooo.
Post edited July 23, 2016 by Vainamoinen
Vainamoinen: I just earned myself 200 points, because our Minister of the Interior has blamed ... drumroll ... "the unbearable extent of violence glorifying video games in the internet". Wooo-hooo.
ugh, i hope this blows over before the parliament comes back from summer holidays, don't need any more bullshit laws to "protect us"
Man, german authorities should hire me as a consultant or something, I nailed this entire case within 10 minutes on page 2!
low rated
Well, this is another example of multiculturalism gone horribly wrong.

There is not much I can say that has not already been said. I will say that just as a dog being born in a barn does not make it a horse, being born in Germany does not necessarily make one truly German. I know many will say that this is "xenophobia" but I take such remarks as compliments since this incident further shows why multiculturalism fails. Also, don't bother bringing up immigration and the United States because the European nations are not the same as the United States.

Multiculturalism is a virus.
Post edited July 24, 2016 by infinite9
low rated
Oh shit.

It's back.

And thanks for telling us that the US and Europe are not the same places. :P Now I know why the guy at the general store keeps giving me dirty looks when I try to pay with Euros. :D
Post edited July 24, 2016 by tinyE
infinite9: Well, this is another example of multiculturalism gone horribly wrong.

There is not much I can say that has not already been said. I will say that just as a dog being born in a barn does not make it a horse, being born in Germany does not necessarily make one truly German. I know many will say that this is "xenophobia" but I take such remarks as compliments since this incident further shows why multiculturalism fails. Also, don't bother bringing up immigration and the United States because the European nations are not the same as the United States.

Congratulations on making your narrow-minded point. Too bad, this has absolutely nothing to do with multiculturalism or being "truly German". This boy felt bullied (by his own admission), was mentally unstable and ran amok. All very unfortunate, but it renders your argument pointless.
infinite9: Well, this is another example of multiculturalism gone horribly wrong.

I agree with some (not all) of your views, but in this case I really don't think it makes much sense to see this as caused by mass immigration/multiculturalism.
That shooter in Munich seems simply to have been a psycho teenager who felt (or actually was) bullied and wanted to kill other youths before offing himself. Not much different from many other cases of the sort since Columbine in '98. He even seems to have admired previous German spree killers like Robert Steinhäuser (Erfurt 2002) and Tim Kretschmer (Winnenden 2009), and Breivik as well. Whatever else he may have been, he doesn't seem to have been connected to Islamism in any way.
Unfortunately though he was apparently a gamer...might lead to renewed agitation against video games in Germany...
My heart goes out to all the victims and their famlies.To be honest...psycho, racism, terrorism or whatnot.It is all terribly too late and will not matter anymore for the most important: The victims and their families.
Sadly humanity proves over and over again to be a vicious circle of incredibly tragic stupidity.Probably won't ever change.
Games had nothing todo with his deranged mind. That was ether upbringing or he was already wired bad.