It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LoboBlanco:
Sachys: Actually, my point is more: if its not take one give one and theres a list... why not just use ninja thread?" really.
Seems pointless.

I'll leave it there as its twenty to five here.
Actually it´s more like "Take one or more or none and leave one or more" :P
The ninja thread as far as I know does not imply leaving a key when you take one. But I think I get what you mean, maybe, perhaps............well...............ah it doesn´t matter really :P

As Pumba would say Hakuna Matata.
spoderman: I'll take Doorways and leave Aura: Fate of the Ages Humble link (Steam)
alexkoti: I'll take Aura and leave Bleed (steam)
I´d take it and leave Last Knight (Desura).
alexkoti: I'll take Aura and leave Bleed (steam)
LoboBlanco: I´d take it and leave Last Knight (Desura).
I'd like to try that and can leave Ravensword: Shadowlands steam
innerring: I'll take S2 Gold and leave Men of War: Red Tide (Steam)

edit: thanks!
rong44: I'll take this and leave Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition Steam key :)
Id like afterfall and leave survivor squad (steam)
LoboBlanco:
I am just a humble, benevolent dictator, why would I be strict :p

I think it's cool however people want to do things, but if we still want to do lists, I suggest pastebin again, but this time with new and improved presentation (much easier on the eyes, wow!).

http://pastebin.com/dF65NLi1

It's updated to the latest post. So, if people want to edit there, they can do that- take out what you want, put in your game etc.
cmdr_flashheart: I think it's cool however people want to do things, but if we still want to do lists, I suggest pastebin again, but this time with new and improved presentation (much easier on the eyes, wow!).
HUGE improvement! Thank you :D
roelibex: Id like afterfall and leave survivor squad (steam)
Dont know how this would really work but...I'd like Survivor Squad and leave ÆRENA - Clash of Champions (Steam)
Post edited April 06, 2014 by JadNajm
cmdr_flashheart: I think it's cool however people want to do things, but if we still want to do lists, I suggest pastebin again, but this time with new and improved presentation (much easier on the eyes, wow!).
Dzsono: HUGE improvement! Thank you :D
You're welcome! Here's hoping it catches on like wildfire, and spreads like..er, wildfire? But yes, that sentiment ^^
JadNajm: Dont know how this would really work but...I'd like Survivor Squad and leave ÆRENA - Clash of Champions (Steam)
Works just like that :]

I updated the list: http://pastebin.com/TR5hyJB1
Post edited April 06, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
LoboBlanco:
cmdr_flashheart: I am just a humble, benevolent dictator, why would I be strict :p

I think it's cool however people want to do things, but if we still want to do lists, I suggest pastebin again, but this time with new and improved presentation (much easier on the eyes, wow!).

http://pastebin.com/dF65NLi1

It's updated to the latest post. So, if people want to edit there, they can do that- take out what you want, put in your game etc.
Order...................mmmmmhhhh. :P

Though, I think we could do without the dates, since anyone who wants a game will have to go through the links anyway to reply to the offerer, thus, knowing when the offer was made. Besides if anyone wants to withdraw their offer as per rules, one doesn´t need anything else than checking the link to confirm the date.
Dzsono: HUGE improvement! Thank you :D
cmdr_flashheart: You're welcome! Here's hoping it catches on like wildfire, and spreads like..er, wildfire? But yes, that sentiment ^^
Help, I'm swooning because of your intoxicating charisma!

/sarcasm :P
Dzsono:
Pshaw, you're 100% serious, and you know it.

LoboBlanco:
Fine by me, lemme me do that!

update: http://pastebin.com/KGzq53kL
Post edited April 06, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
innerring: I'll take S2 Gold and leave Men of War: Red Tide (Steam)

edit: thanks!
rong44: I'll take this and leave Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition Steam key :)
PM'd
JadNajm: Dont know how this would really work but...I'd like Survivor Squad and leave ÆRENA - Clash of Champions (Steam)
Check your PM!
PM sent
Ingsoc85: I [...snip] leave Face Noir (Desura) [...snip].
I'd like to take Face Noir and I'm going to leave Starseed Pilgrim (Steam Humble Bundle gift link)- if this is allright with you, of course.

edit-Received Face Noir --Starseed pilgrim will now be available for whoever wants it.

edit 2- By the way, once I was to it I modified the pastebin according to the "transaction" mentioned in this post

http://pastebin.com/FPU3521L

The offerings below that aren't included (how much for a single person to do ? :-D )
Post edited April 06, 2014 by Treasure