It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blotunga: I take Velvet Assassin and leave Restaurant Empire II (steam) instead if it's ok :)
After you have Velvet Assassin, can I get Restaurant Empire II please ? This game interesting me for a while :-)

I can share KAMI (Steam).
blotunga: I take Velvet Assassin and leave Restaurant Empire II (steam) instead if it's ok :)
benderz: After you have Velvet Assassin, can I get Restaurant Empire II please ? This game interesting me for a while :-)

I'll take Kami and leave another Velvet Assassin
benderz: After you have Velvet Assassin, can I get Restaurant Empire II please ? This game interesting me for a while :-)

spoderman: I'll take Kami and leave another Velvet Assassin
The chain ! :-D
spoderman: I'll take Kami and leave another Velvet Assassin
benderz: The chain ! :-D
Thank you, redeemed Kami!
Azrael360: Then, IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 [STEAM] can be added to the main list ;)
blotunga: I also would take IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 and would leave Sid Meier's Civilization IV Complete (steam) instead.
PM with key sent ;)

Will take Will Fight For Food and will leave War of the Human Tanks (Desura) in return
I'll take War of Human Tanks.
PM Sent
RWarehall: I'll offer up Luxor 3 (Steam) in return.
blotunga: Watch PM
DyNaer: i'll pick CreaVures , left Velvet Assassin (Steam)
Azrael360: Thank you! I just sent the link to my friend. He's a fan of FPS games, and this surely he will enjoy :)

Then, IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 [STEAM] can be added to the main list ;)
blotunga: I also would take IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 and would leave Sid Meier's Civilization IV Complete (steam) instead.
I'd like to take Sid Meier's Civilization IV Complete (steam) and leave Shadows: Price For Our Sins Bonus Edition (steam) in its place please.
blotunga: Watch PM

I take Velvet Assassin and leave Restaurant Empire II (steam) instead if it's ok :)

I also would take IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 and would leave Sid Meier's Civilization IV Complete (steam) instead.
kokie: I'd like to take Sid Meier's Civilization IV Complete (steam) and leave Shadows: Price For Our Sins Bonus Edition (steam) in its place please.
I take Shadows: Price For Our Sins Bonus Edition and leave Chompy Chomp Chomp ( Desura ) and Critical Mass ( GamersGate Gift ).
Post edited March 23, 2014 by Suzaku-sama
sataide: I offer Euro Truck Simulator, F.E.A.R., F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, F.E.A.R. 3 and UFO: Afterlight on Steam
I'd take Euro truck Simulator. and leave here a copy of Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete(steam)
kokie: I'd like to take Sid Meier's Civilization IV Complete (steam) and leave Shadows: Price For Our Sins Bonus Edition (steam) in its place please.
Suzaku-sama: I take Shadows: Price For Our Sins Bonus Edition and leave Chompy Chomp Chomp ( Desura ).
Just a friendly suggestion: I would add something else to that offer, or change it for something else. Shadows: Price For Our Sins is a bigger, more expensive and better game (I have it, played it and completed it) than Chompy Chomp Chomp...
Azrael360:
That's up to the person giving away the game to decide :]
Azrael360:
cmdr_flashheart: That's up to the person giving away the game to decide :]
That's why it was a a friendly suggestion ;)
Watch PM :)
Suzaku-sama: I take Shadows: Price For Our Sins Bonus Edition and leave Chompy Chomp Chomp ( Desura ).
Azrael360: Just a friendly suggestion: I would add something else to that offer, or change it for something else. Shadows: Price For Our Sins is a bigger, more expensive and better game (I have it, played it and completed it) than Chompy Chomp Chomp...
No matter how Desura friendly i am i have to agree. Chompy Chomp was given as free bonus on Groupees...and that feel really unfair.

No use waiting around until I get my VA, I will get it eventually when DyNaer gets online... For now watch PM for Restaurant Empire II :)