It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jlkawaii: I offer Torchlight 1 (GOG)
Oathe: You can offer it and have it added to the list, but can't take anything for it. =)
oh ? so it's ok, that's what i wanted (i said "offer" no ? Oo )
then add torchlight 1 (gog) :)

Regards.
jlkawaii: oh ? so it's ok, that's what i wanted (i said "offer" no ? Oo )
then add torchlight 1 (gog) :)

Regards.
drop the ball, i perfectly understood xD

i added the game on the list :)
Thanks too lobuz5 game. Recived list updeted
What do you think about modifying two of this thread's rules (of course, if OP and majority agree)?

1) When someone requests an offered game, they should notify the gifter via PM (now Chat), aside from posting it publicly in the thread. The reason for this being that sometimes several months pass between a game being added and claimed, and given that this forum doesn't have an e-mail notification on replies feature (which I have started a separate topic for), if gifter doesn't frequent here that much when the claim is being made, he/she may see it very late or even miss it altogether. Sending a private message solves this, since mail notifications are being sent in this case.

2) The minimum time for which offered game has to be available seems way too short, in my opinion. How about expanding that to, say, a month?
Post edited May 19, 2015 by v3
v3: What do you think about modifying two of this thread's rules (of course, if OP and majority agree)?

1) When someone requests an offered game, they should notify the gifter via PM (now Chat), aside from posting it publicly in the thread. The reason for this being that sometimes several months pass between a game being added and claimed, and given that this forum doesn't have an e-mail notification on replies feature (which I have started a separate topic for), if gifter doesn't frequent here that much when the claim is being made, he/she may see it very late or even miss it altogether. Sending a private message solves this, since mail notifications are being sent in this case.

2) The minimum time for which offered game has to be available seems way too short, in my opinion. How about expanding that to, say, a month?
Just my two cents - afaik, email notification for private messages (now chat) have been disabled as well. May be that this isn't meant to be that way and will be changed, but that doesn't seem likely to me (since thanks to the "chat" you would get x number of emails just cause somebody went twitchy on the enter-key).

Minimum time (5 days) is rather short, but so far I don't think it has caused many issues, since games usually stick around for longer anyway...
So, suggestions seem reasonable, but don't sound like they are really necessary (again, jmho ;) ).
WildHobgoblin: Just my two cents - afaik, email notification for private messages (now chat) have been disabled as well. May be that this isn't meant to be that way and will be changed, but that doesn't seem likely to me (since thanks to the "chat" you would get x number of emails just cause somebody went twitchy on the enter-key).
Haven't noticed that before. Taking it into account, yes, this suggestion seems obsolete now, at least until something's changed. I was hoping they'll introduce more notifications, but the plan was to strip them down completely :))))

WildHobgoblin: Minimum time (5 days) is rather short, but so far I don't think it has caused many issues, since games usually stick around for longer anyway...
So, suggestions seem reasonable, but don't sound like they are really necessary (again, jmho ;) ).
No problem, thanks for sharing the info and your opinion!
Post edited May 19, 2015 by v3
Looks like the list has been 'edited' again. Just says "SEEMS FAGITS" many times.

Was hoping a steam copy of 4pm was on there since my nephew is looking for it.
If anyone has a copy of this game, I'll find something good to leave for it.
Edit: 4pm is not on the list. I will try the trading thread.
Post edited May 23, 2015 by blarth
blarth: Looks like the list has been 'edited' again. Just says "SEEMS FAGITS" many times.

Was hoping a steam copy of 4pm was on there since my nephew is looking for it.
If anyone has a copy of this game, I'll find something good to leave for it.
Ugh that's such an asshole thing to do. Someone must have nothing better to do with their time. I restored an earlier revision so it should be ok now.
It's been some time since I looked in here and I see many interesting games in the list!!

I'd like to take that and I will leave Dracula: The Resurrection (Steam-IG)

WildHobgoblin: ... Could I have Skyborn? I'll add Clones (Steam) and Pixel Piracy (Steam) to the list...
I would like Clones please, and I will add Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition (Steam-IG) to the list.
Post edited May 23, 2015 by phandom
phandom: It's been some time since I looked in here and I see many interesting games in the list!!

phandom: I'd like to take that and I will leave Dracula: The Resurrection (Steam-IG)

WildHobgoblin: ... Could I have Skyborn? I'll add Clones (Steam) and Pixel Piracy (Steam) to the list...
phandom: I would like Clones please, and I will add Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition (Steam-IG) to the list.
I would like to have Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition please, and I will leave Journey of A Roach (Desura) to the list.
Post edited May 23, 2015 by jesusburton
jesusburton: I would like to have Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition please, and I will leave Journey of A Roach (Desura) to the list.
Would like to have Journey of A Roach (Desura), leaving Driftmoon (Steam).
jesusburton: I would like to have Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition please, and I will leave Journey of A Roach (Desura) to the list.
Ingsoc85: Would like to have Journey of A Roach (Desura), leaving Driftmoon (Steam).
I'll take drift moon, and leave 18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker
Ingsoc85: Would like to have Journey of A Roach (Desura), leaving Driftmoon (Steam).
Received. List updated. Thanks!
phandom: It's been some time since I looked in here and I see many interesting games in the list!!

phandom: I would like Clones please, and I will add Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition (Steam-IG) to the list.
Sure. I thought it looked like a nice game, so, glad someone's interested. I'll chat-PM you in a sec ;)
spoderman: Ugh that's such an asshole thing to do. Someone must have nothing better to do with their time. I restored an earlier revision so it should be ok now.
Thanks for fixing the list. : )