It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

leon30: Can I leave Alpha Kimori™ 1 (Steam) and get Signs of Life (Steam) please ?
Oh, oh, it seems I wasn't clear; The games I haven't tried, I am *still* giving them away. i just can't say anything about how good they are. I'll edit my post to clear confusion. PM'd you about Signs of Life!
Redeemed, thanks!

Btw LIST updated!
Post edited February 26, 2015 by leon30
xananax: I really like this idea. I have a bunch of unredeemed games that I thought would just rot in my library.

But I'm not really interested in any game currently on offer, can I just offer a few of my own and snatch something if I like it later?
Also, I might put those games on different sites with similar threads, so do I have to guarantee availability?
As per the OP you have to guarantee availability for 5 days if you're leaving a game in return for one you took. But in this case since you haven't taken any games and already given away a few I think it shouldn't be an issue. Although the others who frequent this thread more often could chime in as well since no one has added this many games to the list before. :)
xananax: Well I managed to send two nonetheless and as a result there's still one copy up for grabs, as BenKii kinldy agreed to release claims on it.
I'd like to take the last copy of SoSE and leave Elven Legacy (Steam) for it.
leon30: Can I leave Alpha Kimori™ 1 (Steam) and get Signs of Life (Steam) please ?
xananax: Oh, oh, it seems I wasn't clear; The games I haven't tried, I am *still* giving them away. i just can't say anything about how good they are. I'll edit my post to clear confusion. PM'd you about Signs of Life!
Can I take Towns, and Ravensword: Shadowlands, and leave Hitman: Absolution, and Moto racer collection (both steam)
stg83: As per the OP you have to guarantee availability for 5 days if you're leaving a game in return for one you took. But in this case since you haven't taken any games and already given away a few I think it shouldn't be an issue. Although the others who frequent this thread more often could chime in as well since no one has added this many games to the list before. :)
Cool, I think it's fair. There are even moar games coming up! I am just reading the reviews and making sure I am not interested in redeeming them myself.
@triock, I PM'd you to get your SteamID/email so I can send you the gift
high rated
As promised, more games!

STEAM KEYS:
Metal Slug 3
XCOM: Enforcer
XCOM: Interceptor
XCOM: Terror from the Deep
Avadon 2: The Corruption
Shivah: Kosher Edition
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
Shadowrun Returns
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition

Get this thread going, people!

edit: spreadsheet updated
edit 2: had forgotten "The Bureau: XCOM Declassified"
Post edited February 26, 2015 by xananax
xananax: I really like this idea. I have a bunch of unredeemed games that I thought would just rot in my library.

But I'm not really interested in any game currently on offer, can I just offer a few of my own and snatch something if I like it later?
Also, I might put those games on different sites with similar threads, so do I have to guarantee availability?

If the answer to both those questions are respectively yes and no, here is what I have on offer:

STEAM KEYS:
Broken Sword 2
Stacking
Paranautical Activity
TAKEN: Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
TAKEN: Towns
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
Ittle Dew
Frozen Synapse
Symphony
Draw a Stickman: Epic
Galcon Legends
Galcon Fusion
Skulls of the Shogun
Fieldrunners
Fieldrunners 2
Breach & Clear
Skara - The Blade Remains (Early Access Starter Package)
Alpha Kimori™: Episode One
Bridge Constructor
TAKEN: Ravensword: Shadowlands
Type:Rider
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
Kingdom Rush
Windforge
ReignMaker
Darkout
TAKEN: Signs of Life
Edge Of Space
Pitiri 1977
Adventures of Shuggy
Dyad

STEAM & ORIGIN KEYS
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

ORIGIN KEYS ONLY:
Dead Space 3
Battlefield 3
Populous

OTHER STUFF
Curse Premium 30 days membership
Strife Closed Beta access

If you're ok with me posting on other exchange/gifting threads, I'll add them to the spreadsheet
I'll take Edge of Space and leave The Samaritan Paradox (Steam/Desura key, it works on both)
Post edited February 26, 2015 by spoderman
xananax: *snip*
I would like to take Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (Steam) and leave Bioshock (Steam) if thats alright.
Post edited February 26, 2015 by stg83
stg83: I would like to take Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (Steam) and leave Bioshock (Steam) if thats alright.
PM'd you

@Spoderman: PM'd you too.

Question, about the spreadsheet, are people supposed to update it themselves, or should I write in which games they leave when they do?
I'd like to have shadowrun returns

and leaving

Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle
Post edited February 26, 2015 by Elrinda
xananax: @triock, I PM'd you to get your SteamID/email so I can send you the gift
Game received, going to update the spreadsheet.
Thanks xananax. ;)
xananax: As promised, more games!

STEAM KEYS:
Metal Slug 3
XCOM: Enforcer
XCOM: Interceptor
XCOM: Terror from the Deep
Avadon 2: The Corruption
Shivah: Kosher Edition
Shadowrun Returns
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition

Get this thread going, people!

edit: spreadsheet updated
edit 2: had forgotten "The Bureau: XCOM Declassified"
Thank you so much for these games.
I'd like to have The Bureau: XCOM Declassified and leave Real Warfare 1242
"Spreadsheet updated"
Post edited February 26, 2015 by lemuria
xananax: As promised, more games!

STEAM KEYS:

Hah, that's quite some list :) and things already moving quickly, I see.

So, may I have Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons if still available?

I'll leave S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl (Steam)
and bit Dungeon II (Steam as well).

Edit: Thanks a lot, Xananax! So, off to edit the list...
Post edited February 26, 2015 by WildHobgoblin

If the answer to both those questions are respectively yes and no, here is what I have on offer:

STEAM KEYS:

Dyad
If it's still available i'd take Dyad (Steam) and leave Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller: GOTY (Steam) in return.

EDIT:

Received. Thanks xananax! :)
Post edited February 28, 2015 by Impaler26