It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Azrael360: Thanks, key received. Then, dUpLicity ~Beyond The Lies~ [DESURA] and Heileen [DESURA] are available now.
Suzaku-sama: Can I take Heileen [DESURA] and leave Gemini Rue ( Desura Key )?
Want Gemini Rue (Desura) and leave Millennium: A New Hope (Desura).
Ingsoc85: Want Gemini Rue (Desura) and leave Millennium: A New Hope (Desura).
You might want to offer Millenium directly to Tallima, just above ;)
Suzaku-sama: Can I take Heileen [DESURA] and leave Gemini Rue ( Desura Key )?
Ingsoc85: Want Gemini Rue (Desura) and leave Millennium: A New Hope (Desura).
I'll take this Millennium vs. the other one from Kokie. Thanks Ingsoc85!
Redfern: You should get full version...if it will be ever finished (thats main problem). Developement is quite stalled but it was pretty impressive already at time i tried it last time. Like Underrail, but 2D. And yeah, its rare game.
cmdr_flashheart: Well, I wouldn't mind having it then- if it gets finished, cool! If not, I can cry into my pillow and move on.

Thanks for the offer, I'll leave Medal of Honor (Steam)
If Medal of Honor is still available, I will take it and leave Radical Heroes: Crimson City Crisis.
theslitherydeee: Yes, what game do you want to leave behind?

PM sent
k431: Removed Ravensword: Shadowlands and added Red Orchestra 1 (Steam)
If still available, I will take Red Orchestra and leave Power-Up.
cmdr_flashheart: Well, I wouldn't mind having it then- if it gets finished, cool! If not, I can cry into my pillow and move on.

KoreaBeat: If Medal of Honor is still available, I will take it and leave Radical Heroes: Crimson City Crisis.
Check PM.

KoreaBeat: If Medal of Honor is still available, I will take it and leave Radical Heroes: Crimson City Crisis.
I´d take "Radical Heroes: Crimson City Crisis" and leave "Another Perspective" (Desura).
LoboBlanco: I´d take "Radical Heroes: Crimson City Crisis" and leave "Another Perspective" (Desura).
I'll take another perspective and leave Combat Wings: Battle of Britain (steam)
friendofcabbage: I'll take another perspective and leave Combat Wings: Battle of Britain (steam)
I'll take Combat Wings: Battle of Britain (steam) , and leave Ballpoint Universe - Infinite (Steam)
friendofcabbage: I'll take another perspective and leave Combat Wings: Battle of Britain (steam)
DyNaer: I'll take Combat Wings: Battle of Britain (steam) , and leave Ballpoint Universe - Infinite (Steam)
PM sent
DyNaer: I'll take Combat Wings: Battle of Britain (steam) , and leave Ballpoint Universe - Infinite (Steam)
Since it seems Ravensword is no longer available, I will take Ballpooint Universe - Infinite and leave Power-Up (Desura).
LoboBlanco: I´d take "Radical Heroes: Crimson City Crisis" and leave "Another Perspective" (Desura).
PM sent!
KoreaBeat: Since it seems Ravensword is no longer available, I will take Ballpooint Universe - Infinite and leave Power-Up (Desura).
Surething , PM Sent :)
FordR: There's nothing that grabs my attention yet so for now I'll just leave a game.
Section 8: Prejudice (Steam)
roelibex: Id like section 8 prejudice and will leave broken sword 2 (steam) for it.
Edit: received!, thanks a lot!
I'd like to have broken sword 2, and I'd leave Alpha Prime
roelibex: Id like section 8 prejudice and will leave broken sword 2 (steam) for it.
Edit: received!, thanks a lot!
SlyFox: I'd like to have broken sword 2, and I'd leave Alpha Prime
Sorry Broken sword is not available anymore. Will leave another game as compesation, but i am not able to do this right away.
So please go ahead and retract that alpha prime
Post edited August 06, 2014 by roelibex