It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

giorgio_manduta: I have a few games i dont want but there's nothing on the list from recent bundles.. shame :/
You always can just "drop them in".
RWarehall: I'll take The 39 Steps (if this is still available) and leave Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising (Steam)
letsmaybeLP92: PM Sent
Not sure what happened here, but when I got the code it was already used. Not taking anything back (I have extra codes to gift, so I'm leaving it as a gift). Treat this as a reminder to be sure you have an unused code. Haven't heard anything back from letsmaybeLP92 yet, so not sure what happened here.
high rated
letsmaybeLP92: PM Sent
RWarehall: Not sure what happened here, but when I got the code it was already used. Not taking anything back (I have extra codes to gift, so I'm leaving it as a gift). Treat this as a reminder to be sure you have an unused code. Haven't heard anything back from letsmaybeLP92 yet, so not sure what happened here.
Check your PM.
RWarehall: Not sure what happened here, but when I got the code it was already used. Not taking anything back (I have extra codes to gift, so I'm leaving it as a gift). Treat this as a reminder to be sure you have an unused code. Haven't heard anything back from letsmaybeLP92 yet, so not sure what happened here.
Impaler26: Check your PM.
That is very kind of you. Thank you!
Impaler26: Check your PM.
RWarehall: That is very kind of you. Thank you!
You're welcome! :)
Azrael360: Then, Ignite (Steam) is available now ^_^
I'd take Ignite (Steam) if it's still available and leave The Journey Down: Chapter One (Steam) in return.
Azrael360: Then, Ignite (Steam) is available now ^_^
Impaler26: I'd take Ignite (Steam) if it's still available and leave The Journey Down: Chapter One (Steam) in return.
Sure, PM incoming! ^_^
Impaler26: I'd take Ignite (Steam) if it's still available and leave The Journey Down: Chapter One (Steam) in return.
Azrael360: Sure, PM incoming! ^_^
Received, thanks! :)

So The Journey Down: Chapter One (Steam) is up for grabs.
LoboBlanco: I´d take it and leave Last Knight (Desura).
theslitherydeee: I'd like to try that and can leave Ravensword: Shadowlands steam
Hi do you still have Ravensword: Shadowlands? I will leave Red Orchestra (Steam).
Post edited May 17, 2014 by k431
chean: Thought I'd give this thread a try... :)
sataide: Y'all are in luck. I've been going through my list, and I've got a bit more available:
-
Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete
-
Just remember, want one, offer one for someone else :)
chean: I'd like to take Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete and leave The 7th Guest (Steam); that is, if Civ III is still available, I know I'm quoting a quite old post.
PM Sent
theslitherydeee: I'd like to try that and can leave Ravensword: Shadowlands steam
k431: Hi do you still have Ravensword: Shadowlands? I will leave Red Orchestra (Steam).
Yes, what game do you want to leave behind?
k431: Hi do you still have Ravensword: Shadowlands? I will leave Red Orchestra (Steam).
PM sent
Post edited May 17, 2014 by theslitherydeee
theslitherydeee: Yes, what game do you want to leave behind?
theslitherydeee: PM sent
Removed Ravensword: Shadowlands and added Red Orchestra 1 (Steam)
Post edited May 18, 2014 by k431
theslitherydeee: Yes, what game do you want to leave behind?

PM sent
k431: Removed Ravensword: Shadowlands and added Red Orchestra (Steam)
Welcome to the TOGO thread and GOG in general ;-)
k431: Removed Ravensword: Shadowlands and added Red Orchestra (Steam)
Is that Red Orchestra 1 or 2? Because 2 was offered for free (not keys but anyone was free to add it to their library). If its 1 then sorry go on.
k431:
Venhiem:
Good observation. More of this. And more of this for a good long while. And less of the other stuff that's gotten you in trouble.