It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WildHobgoblin: Aright, so I hope I am doing this the right way...
Runaway II and III (The Dream of the Turtle and Twist of Fate) will find a new home with Oathe.

Runaway (I), A Road Adventure is on the way to Logtck.
Oathe: Received. Thank you! Rocketbirds already taken. Adding Betrayer (Steam) to the list.
I'll take Betrayer and leave Critical Mass (steam).
stg83: I would like to take Last Inua (Steam) and leave Post Mortem (Steam) if thats alright.
Check your PM ! :)
DyNaer: Check your PM ! :)
Received with thanks and list has been updated. :)
I'll leave a Wing Commander 3™: Heart of the Tiger, SimCity 2000™ Special Edition, Wing Commander™ IV: The Price of Freedom, and Ultima VII The Complete Edition Origin key

I don't think I'll take anything as of yet
Oathe: Received. Thank you! Rocketbirds already taken. Adding Betrayer (Steam) to the list.
Demzon: I'll take Betrayer and leave Critical Mass (steam).
Key sent! Have fun. =)
Demzon: I'll take ARMA and leave the Humble Origin Bundle 2 non-BTA Origin key (Redeems: Dragon Age™: Origins, Peggle™, Dead Space™ 2, Command & Conquer™ Generals + Zero Hour, and Medal of Honor Allied Assault™ War Chest)
spoderman: I'll take the Origin key and leave Fairy Bloom Freesia (Steam).
Seems I'm not getting ARMA, but the chain must go on! Lots of people have asked for stuff so in order not disturb that I'll cancel my request for ARMA but sent you the Origin keys by PM, I'll grab something if I see it later.
spoderman: I'll take the Origin key and leave Fairy Bloom Freesia (Steam).
Dennymos: l take Fairy Bloom Freesia (Steam) and leave Postmortem: One Must Die (Extended Cut) Steam
PM'd Fairy Bloom Freesia.
Dennymos: l take Fairy Bloom Freesia (Steam) and leave Postmortem: One Must Die (Extended Cut) Steam
spoderman: PM'd Fairy Bloom Freesia.
Thanks,Fairy Bloom Freesia received Postmortem: One Must Die (Extended Cut) steam add to list
spoderman: PM'd Fairy Bloom Freesia.
Dennymos: Thanks,Fairy Bloom Freesia received Postmortem: One Must Die (Extended Cut) steam add to list
So, I would like to take Postmortem: One Must Die, if I may.
I'll add War, the game (Steam) and Madballs in Babo:Invasion (Steam) to the list...
Dennymos: Thanks,Fairy Bloom Freesia received Postmortem: One Must Die (Extended Cut) steam add to list
WildHobgoblin: So, I would like to take Postmortem: One Must Die, if I may.
I'll add War, the game (Steam) and Madballs in Babo:Invasion (Steam) to the list...
Nvm
Post edited May 04, 2015 by roelibex
Pm with game sent :)
Dennymos: Pm with game sent :)
Game received and redeemed. Thanks :)
Off to edit the list...
Dennymos: Pm with game sent :)
WildHobgoblin: Game received and redeemed. Thanks :)
Off to edit the list...
I'll take Madballs, and leave To The Moon (Steam)
WildHobgoblin: Game received and redeemed. Thanks :)
Off to edit the list...
Oathe: I'll take Madballs, and leave To The Moon (Steam)
Sorry for the wait, key has been sent :)
WildHobgoblin: Since there doesn't seem to be any interest, I'll remove Pixel Piracy (Steam) from the list, which will go to the non-gog gifting thread instead.
Also, I'll be adding "Inherit the Earth - Quest for the Orb" (Steam) to the list.
Oathe: I'll take inherit the earth and leave 140 (steam)
I'll take 140 and leave Wildlife park 3 (steam)