It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bakuryuha: I'll take Monaco and leave World of Goo
Taking World of Goo and leaving Hero of the Kingdom.
Impaler26: We need more RPGs here! :D

Removed Luminosity (Desura) and replaced it with Elements: Soul of Fire (Desura).
friendofcabbage: I'll take elements and leave Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
PM sent. Enjoy! :)
Bakuryuha: I'll take Monaco and leave World of Goo
triock: Taking World of Goo and leaving Hero of the Kingdom.
PM sent. Hope you enjoy the game!
triock: Taking World of Goo and leaving Hero of the Kingdom.
Bakuryuha: PM sent. Hope you enjoy the game!
Thank you, list edited.
wildys: i want to take Guns of Icarus Online & leave The Witch's Yarn (steam)
Oh, I'm so sorry! I only noticed this today. I didn't get a notification that you'd replied to me. :-(

PM sent. List updated.
wildys: i want to take Guns of Icarus Online & leave The Witch's Yarn (steam)
jcosmocohen: Oh, I'm so sorry! I only noticed this today. I didn't get a notification that you'd replied to me. :-(

PM sent. List updated.
thks The Witch's Yarn (steam) added to list
jcosmocohen: Oh, I'm so sorry! I only noticed this today. I didn't get a notification that you'd replied to me. :-(

PM sent. List updated.
wildys: thks The Witch's Yarn (steam) added to list
Where is said list, actually? the only time I tried to find a game available I used the search (which obviously showed it was available a couple of months ago but no more), is there a better way?
BlackThorny: Where is said list, actually? the only time I tried to find a game available I used the search (which obviously showed it was available a couple of months ago but no more), is there a better way?
At the very first post.
BlackThorny: Where is said list, actually? the only time I tried to find a game available I used the search (which obviously showed it was available a couple of months ago but no more), is there a better way?
Grargar: At the very first post.
Oh, I actually read the first post but missed the link. I see no GOG games are offered, guess they all went to the DRM-FREE thread? why is then Shinyloot games are still in this thread? actually I see no love for shiny here or the DRM-FREE thread... guess only the official trading thread is the place for GOG games, too bad they are so scarce there too :|
Post edited September 23, 2014 by BlackThorny
BlackThorny: Oh, I actually read the first post but missed the link. I see no GOG games are offered, guess they all went to the DRM-FREE thread? why is then Shinyloot games are still in this thread?
The (short-lived) DRM-Free thread was exclusively for DRM-Free games. This one has no such restriction (ironic, I know).
BlackThorny: Oh, I actually read the first post but missed the link. I see no GOG games are offered, guess they all went to the DRM-FREE thread? why is then Shinyloot games are still in this thread? actually I see no love for shiny here or the DRM-FREE thread... guess only the official trading thread is the place for GOG games, too bad they are so scarce there too :|
seems there are only a very FEW people interested in it. Kind of stupid given that we are ON the gog site, but I think everyone wants to just trade twenty cent games here. I offered to make a GoG only Take one, leave one... but I think someone said it had been tried and mostly when I said that, all I heard was crikets
Cyberevil: seems there are only a very FEW people interested in it. Kind of stupid given that we are ON the gog site, but I think everyone wants to just trade twenty cent games here. I offered to make a GoG only Take one, leave one... but I think someone said it had been tried and mostly when I said that, all I heard was crikets
I really want to get this idea through everybody's head:

This is NOT a trading thread!

The idea was for rolling giveaways - to "pay it forwards" and NOT trading.
Just check the OP.

This is why a bunch of people that used to use this thread no longer do.

(Not having a go at you Cyberevil, your post just happens to be the most recent mentioning this as a trade thread)
Cyberevil: seems there are only a very FEW people interested in it. Kind of stupid given that we are ON the gog site, but I think everyone wants to just trade twenty cent games here. I offered to make a GoG only Take one, leave one... but I think someone said it had been tried and mostly when I said that, all I heard was crikets
Sachys: I really want to get this idea through everybody's head:

This is NOT a trading thread!

The idea was for rolling giveaways - to "pay it forwards" and NOT trading.
Just check the OP.

This is why a bunch of people that used to use this thread no longer do.

(Not having a go at you Cyberevil, your post just happens to be the most recent mentioning this as a trade thread)
I get you, it's just sad we can't have a give & take of GOG titles on the GOG forum no?

I see where I used the word "trade" though i didn't mean that literally, bad choice for a word I suppose... perhaps leave would have been a better one?
Post edited September 23, 2014 by Cyberevil
Cyberevil: I get you, it's just sad we can't have a give & take of GOG titles on the GOG forum no?
There have been gog titles on here, unfortunately, they usually got hoovered up quickly. As people put a high enough value on them also, it didnt help.
There are plenty of times I would have offered some gogs from the insomnia promo etc, but he amount of poeple abusing this thread for cheap trades put me off. Others no doubt also.

The way its turned, I'd kinda like the commander to return and have it locked TBH - as its breeding the same shit as ninja did in its latter days. Sad.
Cyberevil: I get you, it's just sad we can't have a give & take of GOG titles on the GOG forum no?
Sachys: There have been gog titles on here, unfortunately, they usually got hoovered up quickly. As people put a high enough value on them also, it didnt help.
There are plenty of times I would have offered some gogs from the insomnia promo etc, but he amount of poeple abusing this thread for cheap trades put me off. Others no doubt also.

The way its turned, I'd kinda like the commander to return and have it locked TBH - as its breeding the same shit as ninja did in its latter days. Sad.
Sadly, I'm forced to agree with that. We aren't the only two that have noted it is very close to complete shiet being dropped... I guess there is a place for these titles, but it SURE isn't exciting or a "fun" thread. It's more depressing.