It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With 11 classics, including Sid Meier's Pirates!, Railroad Tycoon, and X-COM

2K, home to a boatload of our retro favorites, is here on GOG.com – and we've got eleven of the most enduring classics bundled up at 66-75% off (or 50% off individually) to kick off the catalog.

What's in store?
<span class="bold">Railroad Tycoon Bundle</span> (-66%) — featuring Sid Meier's Railroads and RailRoad Tycoon 2+3 – also available 50% off individually.
<span class="bold">X-COM Classic Bundle</span> (-75%) — featuring the incomparable X-COM: UFO Defense, Terror from the Deep, Apocalypse, Interceptor, and Enforcer. 50% off individually, too.
<span class="bold">Freedom Force Pack</span> (-66%) — including the original Freedom Force & Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich. But you can get each one at… 50% off!
<span class="bold">Sid Meier's Pirates!</span> (-50%) — the remake that turned the gem into a much shinier gem.

Ruthless strategic warfare? Check. Weirdo superheroes? You bet. Hilarious dancing sequences? Naturally. And once again, the satisfaction of checking off a couple dozen thousand of your wishlist votes for some seriously good old games. So join us on the choo-choo train through battlefields riddled with alien corpses and swashbuckling superheroes – because we're taking on 2K!

The discounts on the 2K titles will last until April 5, 13:59 BST / 5:59 AM PDT / 8:59 AM EDT.
Wow, X-COM was one of the BIG ONES still missing from gog, imo.
From my point of view, the only ONES left now are Civilization, Dune 2 and Curse of Monkey Island. We'll get there, now I'm sure, thank so much gog!

As for X-Com, I have it on Steam but the thing won't even start there, old things on steam sometimes do that.

Seriously, I'll resist for now, but I don't know for how long (15 minutes?).
Post edited March 29, 2016 by Andremop
Bioshock 1-3 next batch plz.
guppy44: Thank you for this! Wasn't aware of that. :)
I hope you are aware of OpenTTD, which makes TTD obsolete.
Finally, been waiting years for 2K to come here! Hoping for Civ to be released soon.
Perhaps this also increases the chances of getting [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietcong_(video_game]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietcong_(video_game[/url])
YIIIPPEEE - as in my geologist just found a gold mine :)
Lin545: I hope you are aware of OpenTTD, which makes TTD obsolete.
And what if he want to use the original TTD data files instead of the alternative ones ?
Post edited March 29, 2016 by Painted_Doll
guppy44: Thank you for this! Wasn't aware of that. :)
Lin545: I hope you are aware of OpenTTD, which makes TTD obsolete.
I wasn't. :)
Post edited March 29, 2016 by guppy44
Awesome to have 2K on board. The X-Com series will replace my (also DRM-free) copy of my only purchase ever on D2D.
Seeing how the discounts last a week, I'm guessing these will be the only 2K releases this week. So hopefully Civilization next week.
Mad Props. Actually, Mad fans. Turbofans.
Deleted
Post edited March 29, 2016 by ikrananka
2k? Firaxis? How is that possible? They burst into flames and turn to ashes as soon as they also appear somewhere else than on steam!

Welcome 2K! :) Looking forward to the modern X-Com reinventions and Civ5 :)
opticq: Bioshock 1-3 next batch plz.
I bought these boxed off of eBay played through the complete series last year. I loved Bioshock 1 & 2. Great story, game-play, graphics and sound - very atmospheric and challenging. Wish I could say the same about Bioshock 3 which I found very underwhelming despite the superb graphics and cool soundtrack. I found the game-play tedious and repetitive with a complete loss of the claustrophobic atmosphere that made the first two games great.
Good Old Games, and a lot of them. What a release day!

Thanks GOG and 2K. Welcome!
Welcome to GOG 2k. It took some time but this is where your games belong. And in my shelf... eventually.
omega64: Less classics more Borderlands. :P
Nope. ALL OF THE CLASSICS!

(And Borderlands/other newer games as well, of course)