It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With 11 classics, including Sid Meier's Pirates!, Railroad Tycoon, and X-COM

2K, home to a boatload of our retro favorites, is here on GOG.com – and we've got eleven of the most enduring classics bundled up at 66-75% off (or 50% off individually) to kick off the catalog.

What's in store?
<span class="bold">Railroad Tycoon Bundle</span> (-66%) — featuring Sid Meier's Railroads and RailRoad Tycoon 2+3 – also available 50% off individually.
<span class="bold">X-COM Classic Bundle</span> (-75%) — featuring the incomparable X-COM: UFO Defense, Terror from the Deep, Apocalypse, Interceptor, and Enforcer. 50% off individually, too.
<span class="bold">Freedom Force Pack</span> (-66%) — including the original Freedom Force & Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich. But you can get each one at… 50% off!
<span class="bold">Sid Meier's Pirates!</span> (-50%) — the remake that turned the gem into a much shinier gem.

Ruthless strategic warfare? Check. Weirdo superheroes? You bet. Hilarious dancing sequences? Naturally. And once again, the satisfaction of checking off a couple dozen thousand of your wishlist votes for some seriously good old games. So join us on the choo-choo train through battlefields riddled with alien corpses and swashbuckling superheroes – because we're taking on 2K!

The discounts on the 2K titles will last until April 5, 13:59 BST / 5:59 AM PDT / 8:59 AM EDT.
This is fantastic :D
gamesfreak64: I guess it is in a way, the funny thing is that some publishers that are on GoG for while do release the latest games, here but dont seem to be able to 'part' form the good old games they still sell with DRM only on every DRM hugging website, so in some cases we do want the old games but only get new games and the otherway around: we get the old games but would rather have the new games.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFDcoX7s6rE

From the lyrics: I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now
Serious Sam II
BioShock Series
Borderlands Series
Prey
The Darkness Series
Mafia Series
Duke Nukem Forever (I'm assuming this could mean the return of the whole series?)
Spec Ops: The Line
X-Com: Enemy unknown
The Bureau

You paying attention 2K? I'd buy all of these day one if you bring 'em.

Edit: How can i forget Ripper? It's Walken at his Walkenest.
Post edited March 29, 2016 by ReynardFox
sniklefritz5: One step closer to getting the Civ games DRM free! *intensely crosses fingers*
Judging from the comments here I have the impression they would sell quite well.
JMich: Interesting fact about the 2K games released today on GOG. All but one of them (Sid Meier's Railroads!) are more than 10 years old, with Railroads missing that mark by 7 months.
Trilarion: Real classics so to speak.

I guess 2K is starting with some older titles and may or may not decide to work themselves to more recent dates.
just visited the 2k website, funny thing is when i sort on PC games: 35 or 36 images (games)
i guess there is something wrong with my browser, i cant believe they only have 36 games (alphabetical order)

36 games? nah that cant be true, most indie's have even more games than that.

So I choose all , so it showed all platforms and all games: 60 or 63 games

i checked in IE 11 and in chrome: same result 60-63 games total
so its no browser bug.

I assume its becaus these are all AAA games that there are so few?
I checked bigfish and theres more then 300, even denda has more released.
You can't have a decent collection of classics without X-Com originals.

Thank you.
A reminder, if you are interested in Bioshock Infinite on GOG, please comment here: https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?1473556-With-Linux-version-out-please-release-Bioshock-Infinite-on-GOG!
Damn it GOG, must you be awesome when I'm absent?
Awesome! :) Welcome 2K!! I just bought everything.
Very nice! I hope they bring Spec Ops The Line, Yager, Bioshock series & Kohan 2.
This is incredible! I'm so happy right now.
GOG.com: With 11 classics, including Sid Meier's Pirates!, Railroad Tycoon, and X-COM

2K, home to a boatload of our retro favorites, is here on GOG.com – and we've got eleven of the most enduring classics bundled up at 66-75% off (or 50% off individually) to kick off the catalog.

What's in store?
<span class="bold">Railroad Tycoon Bundle</span> (-66%) — featuring Sid Meier's Railroads and RailRoad Tycoon 2+3 – also available 50% off individually.
<span class="bold">X-COM Classic Bundle</span> (-75%) — featuring the incomparable X-COM: UFO Defense, Terror from the Deep, Apocalypse, Interceptor, and Enforcer. 50% off individually, too.
<span class="bold">Freedom Force Pack</span> (-66%) — including the original Freedom Force & Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich. But you can get each one at… 50% off!
<span class="bold">Sid Meier's Pirates!</span> (-50%) — the remake that turned the gem into a much shinier gem.

Ruthless strategic warfare? Check. Weirdo superheroes? You bet. Hilarious dancing sequences? Naturally. And once again, the satisfaction of checking off a couple dozen thousand of your wishlist votes for some seriously good old games. So join us on the choo-choo train through battlefields riddled with alien corpses and swashbuckling superheroes – because we're taking on 2K!

The discounts on the 2K titles will last until April 5, 13:59 BST / 5:59 AM PDT / 8:59 AM EDT.
Oh heck yeah! Another one down!
I think I'm glad that I found the Sleepy Sheep underwhelming... I had money for today's 2K releases and The Last Door 2!
sniklefritz5: One step closer to getting the Civ games DRM free! *intensely crosses fingers*
Yeah the original 4X games that got the genre popular is a must! :D
O_O
My expression when I saw this page today