It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With 11 classics, including Sid Meier's Pirates!, Railroad Tycoon, and X-COM

2K, home to a boatload of our retro favorites, is here on GOG.com – and we've got eleven of the most enduring classics bundled up at 66-75% off (or 50% off individually) to kick off the catalog.

What's in store?
<span class="bold">Railroad Tycoon Bundle</span> (-66%) — featuring Sid Meier's Railroads and RailRoad Tycoon 2+3 – also available 50% off individually.
<span class="bold">X-COM Classic Bundle</span> (-75%) — featuring the incomparable X-COM: UFO Defense, Terror from the Deep, Apocalypse, Interceptor, and Enforcer. 50% off individually, too.
<span class="bold">Freedom Force Pack</span> (-66%) — including the original Freedom Force & Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich. But you can get each one at… 50% off!
<span class="bold">Sid Meier's Pirates!</span> (-50%) — the remake that turned the gem into a much shinier gem.

Ruthless strategic warfare? Check. Weirdo superheroes? You bet. Hilarious dancing sequences? Naturally. And once again, the satisfaction of checking off a couple dozen thousand of your wishlist votes for some seriously good old games. So join us on the choo-choo train through battlefields riddled with alien corpses and swashbuckling superheroes – because we're taking on 2K!

The discounts on the 2K titles will last until April 5, 13:59 BST / 5:59 AM PDT / 8:59 AM EDT.
Licurg: Nice :D
Another classic important game off my the list:

Armies of Exigo
Bohemia Library
Blade of Darkness
Diablo 1 and 2
Starcraft 1
Warcraft Trilogy
Black and White 1 and 2
Full Throttle
Command and Conquer series
Monkey Island 3 and 4
Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines
Age of Empires serires
Civilization series (Mabye will come?)
Half-Life 1 and 2
Counter Strike and Condition Zero
Doom 3 and Ressurection of Evil expansion
Dungeon Siege 1 and 2
Mechwarrior series
SimCity 1 and 3000
The Sims 1 and 2
Battlefield 1942, Vietnam, 2, and 2142
Call of Duty 1+United Offensive
SWAT 4
Commander Keen
Hexen series
Heretic Games
Total War Rome 1, Shogun 1, Medieval 1 and 2
Marathon series
Myth seires
Wizardry 1 to 5
X-COM seires (CONFIRMED AND RELEASED!!)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 2 and 3 and their expansions
Tom Clacny's Splineter Cell Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory
Brother's in Arms Road to Hill 30 and Earned in Blood
Tron 2.0
Grand Theft Auto 1, 2, 3, Vice City, San Andreas
Red Orchestra 1
Rise of Nations Gold
Crysis 1+Warhead
Throne of Darkness
Shadowcaster
Dune 1 and 2
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Zax: The Alien Hunter
Gorasul: The Legacy of the Dragon
Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor
Siege of Avalon
Seal Of Evil
FATE games
Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War 1 and 2
Warhammer Dark Omen
Power Monger
No One Lives Forever 1 and 2
Duke Nukem games (Gearbox made Duke Nukem Forever, that game was published by 2K, Gearbox now owns Duke Nukem, will we get Duke Nukem Back under Gearbox/2K's label?)
shmerl: So we'll need to wait a year for Bioshock and 7 years for Bioshick Infinite? That's just dumb.
JMich: Doubt that. I just pointed out that anyone asking "Where are the old games GOG" just had a lot of those dropped on their head.
You mean you doubt we'll need to wait, or doubt if 2K will ever release them here?
At last some classics
*clears throat* Dear Gog.

Curse you! I already have the entire XCom series on Steam pretty much DRM free. And own both freedom force games both on Steam and on disc.
And yet...Yet you compell me to buy once more! I'm not sure if this is an abusive relationship, or love. Blast these mixed emotions!
ReynardFox: Actually, does anyone have a proper list of what games 2K currently own? Wikipedia's list is a mess.
Check out the umbrella entry and sublists for their divisions at Mobygames.

EDIT: Or go straight to the list of games.
Post edited March 29, 2016 by IAmSinistar
shmerl: You mean you doubt we'll need to wait, or doubt if 2K will ever release them here?
Doubt we'll have to wait a year.
deonast: Hmm many I've not heard of, but Black Dahlia I have the box and I think it was 8CDs still unplayed. Guess I put it off for fear of all that disc switching. Would love to see a packaged version on GOG of that one.
https://web.archive.org/web/20030217172252/http://www.talonsoft.com/techsupport/gamehelp/blackdahlia.php
http://www.mysterymanor.net/Atticsaves/index.php?act=view&amp;id=35
JMich: Interesting fact about the 2K games released today on GOG. All but one of them (Sid Meier's Railroads!) are more than 10 years old, with Railroads missing that mark by 7 months.
Real classics so to speak.

I guess 2K is starting with some older titles and may or may not decide to work themselves to more recent dates.
Trilarion: Real classics so to speak.
"Good Old Games", some might say
JMich: Interesting fact about the 2K games released today on GOG. All but one of them (Sid Meier's Railroads!) are more than 10 years old, with Railroads missing that mark by 7 months.
shmerl: So we'll need to wait a year for Bioshock and 7 years for Bioshick Infinite? That's just dumb.
I guess it is in a way, the funny thing is that some publishers that are on GoG for while do release the latest games, here but dont seem to be able to 'part' form the good old games they still sell with DRM only on every DRM hugging website, so in some cases we do want the old games but only get new games and the otherway around: we get the old games but would rather have the new games.
dal4fsu: And BOOM goes the DYNAMITE!
Lol; but I wonder how many of us got that reference?
Thanks mate. :)
Welcome 2K, bought the XCOM's for the third time...Already had them on Steam and DRM-Free on Humble Bundle.
I also love Bioshock and Borderlands. Bring it on!

And Black Dahlia also looks quite cool, especially for a FMV.
Post edited March 29, 2016 by jorlin
ReynardFox: Thanks mate. :)
My pleasure pal! Some fun stuff waiting to be discovered in those lists. Though some of the games, such as Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, are actually held by other companies (in this particular case, Bethesda got custody of the child, so to speak).
One step closer to getting the Civ games DRM free! *intensely crosses fingers*