It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In celebration of GOG's 14th Birthday, we have joined forces with The Video Game History Foundation to support game preservation even further! We invite you all to contribute to and support this unusual initiative.This is a collaborative process - so let’s collaborate!

The Video Game History Foundation Goodie Pack is a special, time-limited bundle that is meant to help promote classic games by sharing some awesome digital goodies connected to them, including concept art, promotional assets, artbooks, music, etc.
The pack includes goodies from:

TVGHF: Bonus materials like promotional and concept art, and more;

Another World: Development diary and HD Wallpapers;

Pizza Connection: Recipe book for your kitchen adventures;

Enclave: Special music medley prepared exclusively for GOG!

The Video Game History Foundation Support Pack is a special, time-limited bundle from which all proceeds go to game preservation initiatives.
The pack includes two great classics:

Plunge into a world of adventure and freedom and discover the excitement of sailing, a thirst for gold, thundering cannons, and savage pirate attacks in Corsairs Gold In this historical strategy game, a fascinating quest will drive you to the four corners of the Earth. New adventures will await you in each port along your journey, as you will accumulate a fortune for yourself and for your country, either by force or through your shrewd business dealings.
And… Daemonsgate which is an action RPG adventure, where you join in the exploits of Captain Gustavus and his loyal compatriots, travelling the lands of Hestor in search of strange Sage who may hold the knowledge that could save Gustavus homeland from despoiling horde of savage Daemons.

The Video Game History Foundation Support Pack 2022 and The Video Game History Foundation Goodie Pack 2022 are available to buy till October 9th, at 10 PM UTC.

The Video Game History Foundation is a non-profit organization, with a team composed of veterans of the industry, that has made its mission to bring video game history back to life. Learn more about their mission and initiatives in our interview.

Also, join us in celebration of the 14th GOG Anniversary which will last until October 9th, 2022, at 10 PM UTC
Right on GOG, Thanks!!
Post edited October 08, 2022 by Einzelgamer
Thank you for the pack.
"The Video Game History Foundation Support Pack 2022 and The Video Game History Foundation Goodie Pack 2022 are available to buy till October 9th, at 10 PM UTC."

But now, with hours still to go until that time, the packs are gone. Why?
Post edited October 09, 2022 by freeitmustbe
"We invite you all to contribute to and support this unusual initiative."

Yeah how about no? I don't owe those arrogant a-holes at VGF anything. Support Embracer, at least they care about gaming outside the frickin USA.
Yep, just saw this, still hours to the deadline but the packs have already vanished...
pferreira1983: "We invite you all to contribute to and support this unusual initiative."

Yeah how about no? I don't owe those arrogant a-holes at VGF anything. Support Embracer, at least they care about gaming outside the frickin USA.
LOL, talk about entitlement. What did the folks at VGF do to you? Did they beat you up or touch you or something? Geez, one would think that they did something really horrible to you based on your anger.

You obviously do not understand the words you used (and trying too hard to appropriate American English). Just because an organization puts something up for sale does not mean you or anyone owe them anything. Anyone is free to buy or contribute depending on their needs.

And sure, let's compare a small, non-profit foundation struggling to make ends meet, with a large international corporation making billions of dollars of profit, and spending millions of dollars to buy up companies every month or so.
alexislemarie: And sure, let's compare a small, non-profit foundation struggling to make ends meet, with a large international corporation making billions of dollars of profit, and spending millions of dollars to buy up companies every month or so.
New user alexislemarie I don't care for your simping and I stand by what I said. If entitlement is not wanting arrogance from preservationists that think they know better I'm happy to come across as entitled.
Post edited October 16, 2022 by pferreira1983