It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The last week of Summer Sale is upon us! With over 5400 discounts, curated collections for every taste, Bundles available only on GOG, amazing releases, giveaways and more – we want to make sure that this summer is filled with top notch gaming experiences.

And because we are not slowing down in any way, we come back to you with yet another GIVEAWAY! Until June 29th, 1 PM UTC, feel free to claim your copy of Ancient Enemy – a strategic RPG card game in which you make interesting tactical decisions as you battle distorted enemies and overcome challenging puzzles.

Face a horde of deadly enemies, each one emerging from a world in which evil has already triumphed. You must not only endure, but also rebuild your powers to vanquish evil and fight one last duel against your monstrous nemesis!

Be sure to check out all the goodness that Summer Sale has to offer, claim the giveaway, and expect more cool things to come. Have a great week everyone!
XYCat: Apparently a ton of deals end today at midnight?
Seems to be only Ubisoft & Focus games.
high rated
00063: I preferred when the giveaways were displayed on the front page with the timer and all. So any particular reason they're not displayed on the front page anymore?
It might be according to the wishes of the dev/pub. More likely, though, is that GOG are trying to see if doing it this way will get more people to actually visit the site, even if it's only the product page. People have long since found the direct (generic) link that's used to claim every "normal" front-page giveaway item, so every time there's a new giveaway, it gets posted in various subreddits and elsewhere. As a result, a decent proportion of people who claim the freebies don't even bother to come to the store to do so (and, hilariously, a number of these later complain that GOG keeps turning their promotional e-mail setting back on, not realizing that they effectively keep doing it themselves XD ).
Post edited June 26, 2023 by HunchBluntley
GOG.com: GIVEAWAY of Ancient Enemy!
Thanks for the freebie, GOG and Grey Alien Games.
Thank you for the giveaway.
Last week for the Summer Sale?! I can't believe how fast time flies! O.o To be honest, there's so much going on this sale, I feel overwhelmed. I don't know where to look any more. xD

Thanks for the gift, GOG and Grey Alien Games. :)
Thanks for the giveaway!
thanks GOG and Ancient Enemy devs/publishers
Thanks for yet another giveaway!
I forgot to post:

Thank you GOG and GAG! (Grey Alien Games)

I don't remember ever playing this type of card game to be honest, maybe it is my chance to try...
Really cool that a lot of these giveaways would be for games that I'd not have checked out otherwise. This sort of card and RPG battler turned out to be really fun and I've checked out Shadowhand immediately afterward. Keep em coming GoG!
Thanks GOG and Grey Alien Games! :-)
Thank you, GOG&GAG!
And here we go again with the usual " nothing interesting for today " end days of the Gog Summer Sale .
Yeah GOG is really bad at keeping the momentum, they have like one or two noteworthy releases per big sale and call it a day