It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The last week of Summer Sale is upon us! With over 5400 discounts, curated collections for every taste, Bundles available only on GOG, amazing releases, giveaways and more – we want to make sure that this summer is filled with top notch gaming experiences.

And because we are not slowing down in any way, we come back to you with yet another GIVEAWAY! Until June 29th, 1 PM UTC, feel free to claim your copy of Ancient Enemy – a strategic RPG card game in which you make interesting tactical decisions as you battle distorted enemies and overcome challenging puzzles.

Face a horde of deadly enemies, each one emerging from a world in which evil has already triumphed. You must not only endure, but also rebuild your powers to vanquish evil and fight one last duel against your monstrous nemesis!

Be sure to check out all the goodness that Summer Sale has to offer, claim the giveaway, and expect more cool things to come. Have a great week everyone!
GOG.com: expect more cool things to come
After the Contra and Yakuza stuff, this sets expectations quite high ;)

Thanks for the giveaway, GOG and Grey Alien Games.
high rated
GOG.com: expect more cool things to come
maxpoweruser: After the Contra and Yakuza stuff, this sets expectations quite high ;)
It's probably safer to brace for a disappointment..
I paid for Ancient Enermy and would glady do it again. Grey Alien (aka one man's band) really captures the card based adventure games "essence", so to speak, and they do it quite well. Their games are somewhat simple but they keep on giving.

Bring more of their games oh dear Gog!
Thank you :)

It seems we are able to take also a second copy as a gift key :)
Great, now I have this game on GOG, Steam & Epic! O.o
While I enjoyed Ancient Enemy and its predecessor Shadow Hand, I still think those tacked-on RPG bits detracted more rather than added to the fun. *shrug*

All I can say is that I enjoyed Regency Solitaire - not on GOG; for shame! - more than either of them. Looks like they're actually making a follow-up to that one right now. Hopefully that one will make it here.
I preferred when the giveaways were displayed on the front page with the timer and all. So any particular reason they're not displayed on the front page anymore?

And the usual purple dot stuck, drop down game counter broken/removed. Please fix it already!
victorchopin: I paid for Ancient Enermy and would glady do it again. Grey Alien (aka one man's band) really captures the card based adventure games "essence", so to speak, and they do it quite well. Their games are somewhat simple but they keep on giving.

Bring more of their games oh dear Gog!
it's not a solo dev, his wife does the art. surprised regency solitaire is not here yet (well, not that surprised and it might come with regency 2's release) but besides that all they have is some generic m3 from before they moved on to solitaire (and publishing lazy shit from bigfish).
Thank you for the free game!
What? No "Hell Division: The Sequel, we swear!" that was thrown together in the last five minutes before launching here? So many were waiting on the vaporware follow up from Whale Barf, oops I mean Whale Rock. Too damn easy to get the two confused.
00063: I preferred when the giveaways were displayed on the front page with the timer and all.
I have to disagree with you on that one. This way the game is actually free, not "free if you agree to our marketing e-mails and have to go turn them off again every time we do one of these giveaways if you don't want them". Actually free is infinitely better and more convenient, like they used to be before they started hard pushing their marketing e-mails for some reason.
Summer Sale off topic: Tennis Manager 2021 is on sale ( 90% off )

TM Realist mod: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zfb7rC2lWswpIx0DoKc999B-zLZjnQEq?usp=sharing
Just so people can't say I'm unable to ever say anything good about GOG anymore - this is a nice surprise, the game looks quite interesting. I love RPGs combined with card games. Thank you, GOG.
Apparently a ton of deals end today at midnight? It might be better to put the warnings in the news posts because I only got to here https://www.gog.com/en/promo/2023_summer_sale after clicking the giveaway link in this newspost, I wouldn't have checked that main sale page otherwise