It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Help shape a fascinating tale of danger, intrigue, and stubborn bubbles.

An unfortunate plane crash. A conveniently placed parachute. An unpredictable gust of air. A loud splash.
Miraculously uninjured and quite possibly delirious, you open your eyes to darkness. Before panic sets in, you realize it comes from the engulfing shade of the giant Monolith of Multitude, planted on the beach of this exotic island that no map dares mention.
You light up with the fire of opportunity: it's treasure time!

The mystical slab greets the curious with a devilish inscription whose enigmatic meaning has baffled many a renowned explorer: "PRESS ANY KEY". After hours of internal deliberations, you reach out uneasily and press the tile inscribed "ANY". The monolith grinds with a low growl as the tile slides back to reveal a shiny code for Rebel Galaxy. With all your reservations now gone, you reach out and snatch the gift.

But this is only the beginning.

As the tile slides back into place, the Monolith of Multitude starts shaking even more violently - that's when you notice the word "ANY" has gone dark, while "KEY" remains lit. There can be only one explanation to this elaborate sorcery: a second Monolith is somewhere nearby!
Stepping out of the shadow, you can now see a path towards the heart of the island. It appears that to reach the second Monolith, you'll first have to brave this foreboding castle looming in the distance…

So, adventurers, are you EXCITED about what lies ahead OR feeling WARY of the dangers?

Continue to <span class="bold">Chapter 2</span> and <i>chapter 3</i> of the story.
tibus274: To your second question. I tried it and there was no space to add the code during normal checkout and when I went through Redeem Code it just forwarded me to the -50% price ... and burned my code in the process, so do not do that.
You should be able to get gog to reinstate your code if you want. 50% off is reasonable i guess. Thanks
tibus274: To your second question. I tried it and there was no space to add the code during normal checkout and when I went through Redeem Code it just forwarded me to the -50% price ... and burned my code in the process, so do not do that.
timmy010: You should be able to get gog to reinstate your code if you want. 50% off is reasonable i guess. Thanks
It's cool, -50% is plenty and I will get the game this sale. Actually would have already but, like others, I wait for a word if each free game requires a purchase at a specific time. There is no progress/XP bar like there used to be in other GoG sales so I am waiting off to see what happens on Thrusday and maybe buy then...
I don't use twitter. But for those who use, the poll is up now.

Now what does it mean??
It reads:
To reach the second Monolith, you'll have to brave this foreboding castle looming in the distance… Are you...
[ ] hyped for what's ahead?
[ ] wary of the dangers?
bhrigu: I don't use twitter. But for those who use, the poll is up now.

Now what does it mean??
It reads:
To reach the second Monolith, you'll have to brave this foreboding castle looming in the distance… Are you...
[ ] wary of the dangers?
1 vote for wary from here
Nope, no Twitter account.
JMich: Close. Best to link the lossless one instead of the lossy.
A medieval castle... ancient Greece... a futuristic looking portal... is this a Daikatana-themed sale?
lets try to analyze the elements of the image:
1. the first monolith - already gave us Rebel Galaxy
2. the castle (with a dragon) - ??
3. ancient Greek building/temple - ?? (Zeus/Poseidon??)
4. the monkey head - JavierMc pointed it to be from Monkey Island 1
5. the Portal - again according to JavierMc it is a Daoka portal from Outcast
6. a pillar with "don't go there" written on it -- ??
7??. is the flaming bridge and blade also a part of the game?
bhrigu: I don't use twitter. But for those who use, the poll is up now.

Now what does it mean??
It reads:
[ ] wary of the dangers?
Cavalary: 1 vote for wary from here
Nope, no Twitter account.
If I can voter even without the twitter account, i´d vote for hyped for what's ahead :)
JavierMC: Hmmm... so far, I see the Giant monkey head from Monkey Island 1 and a Daoka from Outcast...
Whoever drew this has good taste.
Lemon_Curry: Since Outcast 1.1 isn't on sale, I think you've just revealed the next bonus game. ;)

Or at least one of several possibilities. So which game is the fire-breathing dragon surrounding the castle supposed to represent (if any)?
Outcast hasn't been on sale on GOG for several years now. It pops up on Steam sales every once in a while though.

EDIT: I can't even English...
Post edited June 07, 2017 by MightyPinecone
Lemon_Curry: Since Outcast 1.1 isn't on sale, I think you've just revealed the next bonus game. ;)
If only it could go on sale, I would already be very happy : I have it on my wishlist since sooo much time !
Is the "Any" key supposed to do something on the image?

Does nothing as far as I can tell.
tibus274: Too bad you opted for a Twitter poll
Indeed!

Splatsch: If only it could go on sale, I would already be very happy : I have it on my wishlist since sooo much time !
It's also my oldest wishlist entry...
tibus274: Seems cool to build a story this way :) Too bad you opted for a Twitter poll though as a GoG poll would be nicer (not everyone has Twitter and since it needs your valid phone number not everyone wants to have Twitter). Looking forward to what the community chooses...
Yeah, I know I'm not making a Twitter account for any purpose at all. A GOG poll would be so much better. Will be interesting to see in any case.
I'm just waiting for the trap when we find the next monolith.

You reach for the Any Key and press it in. As you do so you feel a prick on your neck. Your hand snaps up to swat the fly and realize it is actually a dart. Your eyes start to droop as you lose consciousness and fall to the ground.

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
maladr0Id: Apologies for that. The poll is not up yet, but stay tuned - our best people are on it :)
triock: Was hoping for TOP MEN! O.o
I'm sick to death of Top Men. Me, I'll take some Bottom Women for a change. =D

WinterSnowfall: What are your worst people doing in the meantime? :)
Thinking up interesting new ways to try to inflict Galaxy on those who want nothing to do with it, of course. :P
Post edited June 07, 2017 by HunchBluntley