It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Help shape a fascinating tale of danger, intrigue, and stubborn bubbles.

An unfortunate plane crash. A conveniently placed parachute. An unpredictable gust of air. A loud splash.
Miraculously uninjured and quite possibly delirious, you open your eyes to darkness. Before panic sets in, you realize it comes from the engulfing shade of the giant Monolith of Multitude, planted on the beach of this exotic island that no map dares mention.
You light up with the fire of opportunity: it's treasure time!

The mystical slab greets the curious with a devilish inscription whose enigmatic meaning has baffled many a renowned explorer: "PRESS ANY KEY". After hours of internal deliberations, you reach out uneasily and press the tile inscribed "ANY". The monolith grinds with a low growl as the tile slides back to reveal a shiny code for Rebel Galaxy. With all your reservations now gone, you reach out and snatch the gift.

But this is only the beginning.

As the tile slides back into place, the Monolith of Multitude starts shaking even more violently - that's when you notice the word "ANY" has gone dark, while "KEY" remains lit. There can be only one explanation to this elaborate sorcery: a second Monolith is somewhere nearby!
Stepping out of the shadow, you can now see a path towards the heart of the island. It appears that to reach the second Monolith, you'll first have to brave this foreboding castle looming in the distance…

So, adventurers, are you EXCITED about what lies ahead OR feeling WARY of the dangers?

Continue to <span class="bold">Chapter 2</span> and <i>chapter 3</i> of the story.
high rated
Seems cool to build a story this way :) Too bad you opted for a Twitter poll though as a GoG poll would be nicer (not everyone has Twitter and since it needs your valid phone number not everyone wants to have Twitter). Looking forward to what the community chooses...
so another free game is coming... hope it's somthing good:)
tibus274: ...Too bad you opted for a Twitter poll ...
^^ :í
I think this is a good idea and it being on Twitter is of course to spread the word about the GOG sale wider. Not sad even without a Twitter account.
high rated
Yeah, would be nice to have a GoG Poll and not a Twitter poll.
The whole scenery reminds me of Legend of Grimrock 2; since i don't have a tweety account, i'll just wait and see what happens next.. :P
I would also prefer a GOG poll, especially as there is no poll to see on Twitter at the moment.
GOG.com: The monolith grinds with a low growl as the tile slides back to reveal a shiny code for Rebel Galaxy. With all your reservations now gone, you reach out and snatch the gift.
When, all of a sudden, a GOG salesman appears and requires you to make a purchase before he'll allow you to have the gift:
https://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/2840/1750823-dragon_age_screenshot_in_game_dlc_salesman_npc.jpg
Post edited June 06, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
Btw, how do I check the background image? :P
Oh, one question i have is: When there are new freebies voted, and brought here, will we need to make another purchase to get them?
Because right now there are 3 Games i'm interested in and as there won't be coming more discounts to the table i thought of buying them all together at once.
But when it is that you need for the new freebie games to buy a game to get them when they are voted for, i would wait with my purchase or perhaps split it up.
phaolo: Btw, how do I check the background image? :P
Here
Interestingly, there are 6 entries for the image, one generic and five depending on resolution, but all point to the same image.
phaolo: Btw, how do I check the background image? :P
Cavalary: Here
Interestingly, there are 6 entries for the image, one generic and five depending on resolution, but all point to the same image.
Thanks. : )
Btw, I hope that the next (possible) freebies won't be tied to purchases, because I've already bought too much today O_o'
Unfortunately the whole front page just stops loading at one point, leaving me with almost nothing to peruse at all.
Can't find the poll in Twitter