It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

huan: [HAVE] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass

I would be super happy to exchange it for Stardew valley. They were in similar price range during the sale... But since the chance of this happening is not great, I'll probably let it go for free after a while.
Dunno if you have any requirements but just in case I'm adding myself to the queue if you decide to give it away for free.

On a side note, I still have a System Shock 2 code looking for a home.
jorlin: [HAVE]:
Spelunky
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers – 20th Anniversary Edition.
Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass

[WANT]:
Legend of heroes: Trails in the sky SC, the
Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms
Hacknet
Stardew Valley
The interactive adventures of Dog Mendonça and Pizzaboy®
Into the Stars
Kerbal space program
Age of wonders 3 - Eternal Lords
Age of Wonders 3: - Golden Realms
Republique
Armello
Age of Decadence, the
Niko: Through the Dream
Timelapse

I assume that the latest additions with less than 30% discount will not be amongst the freebees, but if they are:
Soma
Underrail
Infinifactory
Dex

--
Please PM me if you want to swap games
Thank you for your consideration,

Jorlin
[WANT] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers – 20th Anniversary Edition

Hello!
If You don't need Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers – 20th Anniversary Edition, could I have for it ?
Thanks in advance for answer !
Post edited June 23, 2016 by drumboom
[HAVE] System Shock 2
Maybe Spelunky too at some point (I'll ask support to convert to a gift after the Steam sale as I most probably won't play it, and given time they may agree)

[Want] To be kept in mind for Dreamfall Chapters - Don't send it to me anytime prior to mid-month at least as I won't have time for it anyway. But if you find yourself left (mid-month) with a spare and can't find any one more suiting... keep me in mind :)
high rated
jorlin: [[...]

Jorlin
I'm afraid you're in the wrong thread (read the OP). Here's where to go If you want to trade, but do read the OP of that thread before proceeding with any offers.

BlackThorny: [[...]
Maybe Spelunky too at some point (I'll ask support to convert to a gift after the Steam sale as I most probably won't play it, and given time they may agree)

[...]
Heads up - as a number of people that have contacted GOG Support about this were told, GOG doesn't convert the XP-game codes to gift codes.
Post edited June 23, 2016 by HypersomniacLive

[...]
HypersomniacLive: Heads up - as a number of people that have contacted GOG Support about this were told, GOG doesn't convert the XP-game codes to gift codes.
I know they don't NOW... but they may be persuaded in a few weeks time... once they are back to normal and un-flooded. I can wait :)
Post edited June 23, 2016 by BlackThorny
high rated
BlackThorny: I know they don't NOW... but they may be persuaded in a few weeks time... once they are back to normal and un-flooded. I can wait :)
I don't think it has anything to do with being "flooded". If you already had any of the games, you'd noticed that the gift codes are promotional ones, and that seems to be the key.

You're, or course, free to try.
BlackThorny: I know they don't NOW... but they may be persuaded in a few weeks time... once they are back to normal and un-flooded. I can wait :)
HypersomniacLive: I don't think it has anything to do with being "flooded". If you already had any of the games, you'd noticed that the gift codes are promotional ones, and that seems to be the key.

You're, or course, free to try.
Well I only aim to get a promotional code anyway, hence the offering it here, so they might be more willing to part with one that has under a week to last (once that time come, that is) :)
jorlin: [[...]

Jorlin
HypersomniacLive: I'm afraid you're in the wrong thread (read the OP). Here's where to go If you want to trade, but do read the OP of that thread before proceeding with any offers.

[...]
HypersomniacLive: Heads up - as a number of people that have contacted GOG Support about this were told, GOG doesn't convert the XP-game codes to gift codes.
Thank you for the heads-up! Posted in the other thread and I'm aware of the scammers don't worry :-)
Such a shame that the freebees are only valid for one month...
Post edited June 23, 2016 by jorlin
high rated
jorlin: Thank you for the heads-up! Posted in the other thread and I'm aware of the scammers don't worry :-)
Such a shame that the freebees are only valid for one month...
You're welcome. Perhaps edit your post here, since you'd rather try and trade the freebies?
[WANT] Spelunky
Post edited June 23, 2016 by Rabban
high rated
Finally got my gift code from GOG, so bumping my post:

[GIVEN] System Shock 2
[GIVEN] Spelunky
[GIVEN] Worms: Forts Under Siege

[GOT] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass

DieRuhe: Four more days, and I just realized it's pointless to do any more checking in. :-( Of course, I missed the first few days and at this rate I won't even get the first game. Oh well, I knew there'd be a drawback to not having FB or Twitter eventually! (just kidding; I'm still glad I don't)
Did you manage to get Spelunky?
Post edited June 28, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: Finally got my gift code from GOG, so bumping my post:

[HAVE] Spelunky
Can i have it, please?
HypersomniacLive: Finally got my gift code from GOG, so bumping my post:

[GIVEN] System Shock 2
[GIVEN] Worms: Forts Under Siege

[HAVE] Spelunky

[GOT] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass

DieRuhe: Four more days, and I just realized it's pointless to do any more checking in. :-( Of course, I missed the first few days and at this rate I won't even get the first game. Oh well, I knew there'd be a drawback to not having FB or Twitter eventually! (just kidding; I'm still glad I don't)
HypersomniacLive: Did you manage to get Spelunky?
No, I think I ended up with 4600 points... but hey, looks like a few other people are looking for it, and I'll be caught up in Baldur's Gate for a while so if you want to give it to someone else that's ok.
high rated
DieRuhe: No, I think I ended up with 4600 points... but hey, looks like a few other people are looking for it, and I'll be caught up in Baldur's Gate for a while so if you want to give it to someone else that's ok.
Well, I only have one code, but I think I may have a solution for both you and seikus.

seikus: Can i have it, please?
Check PMs.
[HAVE] Spelunky

[WANT] The impossib... oh, nevermind