It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: I like how you felt the need to tell him twice.
tinyE: I'm in a huge thunderstorm here on a satellite connection so my posting is all screwed up. :P
Sure, blame your connection. :P
Green, orange, green, orange....

---Edit---
Oh hey I just realized... it's a couple of squid making "splurt" noises at each other...
Post edited June 11, 2016 by JunglePredator
Evil_Genious: First off, Steam has groups for that, it's not aloud on the forums for many reasons that I will not go into right now.
MarkoH01: It was new to me that steam actually has gifting groups. I know of groups for certain games and of course the trading community but I never saw gifting groups or threads. Well, if I am wrong here then scratch this argument.

Evil_Genious: Secondly, "So I don't get anything?" is not what I said. I was responding to tinyE's noob jab
MarkoH01: You keep on telling that tinyE wanted to hurt you just because you are new here. Where does this come from?
They said it themselves that they're wary of newbies.
Post edited November 03, 2016 by Lucius_Malfoy
(continuing reply to MarkoH01's last post)
3. I was responding to the "being new" part, but I now see that I responded to the whole message. Sorry, I can see where you would get confused.
4. He didn't seem like a very nice person to me, and I was told that after I had been acquainted with him, so yeah, sorry, but I had already made up my mind about him.
5. We are talking about them! Now can we please stop? X)
Post edited November 03, 2016 by Lucius_Malfoy
low rated
someone sure took a red marker to this place
[HAVE] System Shock 2

[WANT] A peaceful UEFA Euro 2016
Here goes, I guess...

[GOT] Spelunky

Thanks to MISTERMUMBLES.
Post edited June 11, 2016 by InaneKorruption
paladin181: I still have System Shock 2 and 1 as a bundle. You can only take both. Only redeeming SS1 will result in public ostracizing and flatulence cast in your general direction. You'll also be on my blacklist and never receive another favor from me as long as I'm on this forum.

In fact the way this will work is I will send you SS2 and you will redeem it. Once I see that you did redeem SS2 (in my orders page) I'll send you SS1.
Lin545: Lol! This is getting violent fast :DDD
Heh. I just want to get rid of SS2 to someone without Galaxy.
paladin181: Heh. I just want to get rid of SS2 to someone without Galaxy.
Me too!
Seems like this spare key will be forever in my email, since most people have bought it, at this point.
At least I got rid of my extra Spelunky.
I hope the new owner is having fun with it.
[GOT] System Shock 2
[WANT] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass

Please + Thank you
Post edited June 11, 2016 by bonkewl53
bonkewl53: [WANT] System Shock 2
Give me a few minutes, I'll send you the code.

Edit: sent!
Post edited June 11, 2016 by almabrds
low rated
Some of you may have noticed I got low rated because of a thunderstorm.

This leads me to only one possible conclusion.

You all think I'm god.

Well I'm sorry to say, YOU'RE ALL RIGHT!

So get down on your knees and get to groveling because I'm not fucking around any more!
Post edited June 11, 2016 by tinyE
tinyE: someone sure took a red marker to this place
I'm blaming you & meg for the last one there... ya all didn't like being called squid.
tinyE: Some of you may have noticed I got low rated because of a thunderstorm.

This leads me to only one possible conclusion.

You all think I'm god.

Well I'm sorry to say, YOU'RE ALL RIGHT!

So get down on your knees and get to groveling because I'm not fucking around any more!
Well, the problem is that you're stuck in R'lyeh, so I'm not worried. Plus, I'm too lazy to grovel.
wy4786: Is the Spelunky still available?
nicode: Sent, have a look at the Chat.
tyvm :)