It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fan3l: There are people that traded with me on GOG.
prove it
low rated
fan3l: you lied when you said this: "He stopped talking to me when I told him I had cancer. ;P"
I don't avoid and don't judge people with healg probles. because I know how it is to be rejected because this kind of problems.
tinyE: I however do judge people who use their problems to elicit sympathy and personal gain.

As for blocking, I warned you I would if you never gave me proof that you had ever made a trade in here, which you kept assuring me you had. You kept stringing me along, so yeah, I blocked you.

I have given you every chance to show you are a legit active forum member who doesn't just hang out in here to snag freebies. You have yet to offer the slightest proof that you aren't, and the number of PMs I'm getting from countless others you have begged for shit from is getting hard to keep track of. You told me you asked three, count em THREE, people for Spelunky. Right now I've counted at least six.

Now I'm not going to rant or derail this thread anymore so......bye. :D
JunglePredator: Really?
tinyE: Yeah. It's in a packing box somewhere in the basement. XD Sick I know. My mother claims to know someone who does hair portraits but after fifteen years I fear she may be full of shit. :P
Just having it there in a bag wouldn't odd... but 15 years is pushing it... least for your own hair. :-p
Hmm... I should actually find out if my cousin-in-law kept some of her kid's hair. She passed in May but it's honestly not something that would occur to me as a keep sake type thing.
[WANT] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers – 20th Anniversary Edition
[WANT] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
Fairfox: My Spelunky still haz not come.
tinyE: That's a bit personal, don't you think?
Something to consult their physician about.
nicode: [HAVE] System Shock 2
[HAVE] Spelunky
[GIVEN] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers – 20th Anniversary Edition
[GIVEN] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass

One game per member. Reputation of at least 42 points is required.
Please reply with a quote of the game you want, else I will very likely miss your post. First come, first served.
(the code will be sent by Chat, so you have to enable it for Everyone, because I'm not using the Friends feature)
Is the Spelunky still available?
I still have System Shock 2 and 1 as a bundle. You can only take both. Only redeeming SS1 will result in public ostracizing and flatulence cast in your general direction. You'll also be on my blacklist and never receive another favor from me as long as I'm on this forum.

In fact the way this will work is I will send you SS2 and you will redeem it. Once I see that you did redeem SS2 (in my orders page) I'll send you SS1.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by paladin181
wy4786: Is the Spelunky still available?
Sent, have a look at the Chat.
Feldspar78: I have had the Gog Galaxy client for awhile, but I did not find out about the sale until today while I'm at work. I won't be home in time to click the link through the client and am probably one of the very few people who don't have System Shock 2.

[HAVE] No duplicates yet
[WANT] System Shock 2
Schizo2015: check your chat,have fun with system shock 2
Damn - missed the chance to get rid of mine ;)
high rated
MarkoH01: Damn - missed the chance to get rid of mine ;)
There's actually no rush regarding the System Shock 2 codes, as they don't expire on July 31, 2016 like the XP-games ones.
[Given]: Gabriel knight anniversary
[Given]: Dreamfall chapters

[Want]: The three Discworld adventure games available od GOG
Post edited June 10, 2016 by benmar
low rated
tinyE: [HAVE] Spelunky
Still looking to get rid of Spelunky?
benmar: [Have]: Gabriel knight anniversary
[Have]: Dreamfall chapters

[Want]: The three Discworld adventure games od GOG
Hi! May I have your copy of Dreamfall chapters? Please, I would give it a great home. I like adventure games.
tinyE: [HAVE] Spelunky
Evil_Genious: Still looking to get rid of Spelunky?
No sorry. Found someone last night, I forget to edit my post. My bad.

Well, and you just joined. :P
Post edited June 10, 2016 by tinyE
low rated
Evil_Genious: Still looking to get rid of Spelunky?
tinyE: No sorry. Found someone last night, I forget to edit my post. My bad.

Does that mean I can't get anything?
tinyE: No sorry. Found someone last night, I forget to edit my post. My bad.

Evil_Genious: Does that mean I can't get anything?
Here
2A1C5-23457-38FBD-AC212