It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sanfueg: If you own one of the free games, you receive a gift code.
Ah so you need two copies (an existing then the freebie to gift the freebie)? That explains it. Thanks. +1.
truhlik: May I ask for GK?
nicode: Sent, have a look at the Chat.
And got it. Thanks :)
Indygo: I'd just like to let everyone know that the game I sent Gede that the code failed because someone else claimed it. Yeah, that's my fault since I posted the code on Summer Sale thread for less then two minutes. I removed it from the post in that thread after I found out about this one so he's still looking for a copy of Garbriel Knight Remake. Sorry, I am a noob...
Don't beat yourself about it, there was no harm done. It is not like you ruined my only opportunity of getting Gabriel Knight.
It is the intention that counts and I really appreciate your fine gesture. I thank you anyway.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by Gede
I have had the Gog Galaxy client for awhile, but I did not find out about the sale until today while I'm at work. I won't be home in time to click the link through the client and am probably one of the very few people who don't have System Shock 2.

[HAVE] No duplicates yet
[GOT] System Shock 2

Thanks Schizo2015, I appreciate it!
Post edited June 10, 2016 by Feldspar78
Feldspar78: I have had the Gog Galaxy client for awhile, but I did not find out about the sale until today while I'm at work. I won't be home in time to click the link through the client and am probably one of the very few people who don't have System Shock 2.

[HAVE] No duplicates yet
[WANT] System Shock 2
check your chat,have fun with system shock 2
[HAVE] SS2
[WANT] GK
[WANT] DF

+1 to all who participate in this season of giving... um... this christmas summer.
Let me know if Fan3l PMs any of you? He is racking up a pretty good haul from this thread and has started gloating about it.
tinyE: Let me know if Fan3l PMs any of you? He is racking up a pretty good haul from this thread and has started gloating about it.
Yeah, he got mad at me for calling him out talking about being poor and having disabilities... Then begged off another game. I haven't blocked him because of reasons. Because, well... Meh.

Then he asked for another game and I just laughed.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by paladin181
tinyE: Let me know if Fan3l PMs any of you? He is racking up a pretty good haul from this thread and has started gloating about it.
paladin181: Yeah, he got mad at me for calling him out talking about being poor and having disabilities...
He did that to me. He stopped talking to me when I told him I had cancer. ;P
low rated
paladin181: Yeah, he got mad at me for calling him out talking about being poor and having disabilities...
tinyE: He did that to me. He stopped talking to me when I told him I had cancer. ;P
you lie.
hope you never have cancer, you just blocked chat with me.
tinyE: He did that to me. He stopped talking to me when I told him I had cancer. ;P
fan3l: you lie.
hope you never have cancer,
Would you like me send you pictures?

I still have all my hair in a bag here too but I'm not sure I want to give that up.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by tinyE
low rated
tinyE: Would you like me send you pictures?

I still have all my hair in a bag here too but I'm not sure I want to give that up.
you lied when you said this: "He stopped talking to me when I told him I had cancer. ;P"
I don't avoid and don't judge people with healg probles. because I know how it is to be rejected because this kind of problems.

Really?
low rated

fan3l: you lied when you said this: "He stopped talking to me when I told him I had cancer. ;P"
I don't avoid and don't judge people with healg probles. because I know how it is to be rejected because this kind of problems.
I however do judge people who use their problems to elicit sympathy and personal gain.

As for blocking, I warned you I would if you never gave me proof that you had ever made a trade in here, which you kept assuring me you had. You kept stringing me along, so yeah, I blocked you.

I have given you every chance to show you are a legit active forum member who doesn't just hang out in here to snag freebies. You have yet to offer the slightest proof that you aren't, and the number of PMs I'm getting from countless others you have begged for shit from is getting hard to keep track of. You told me you asked three, count em THREE, people for Spelunky. Right now I've counted at least six.

Now I'm not going to rant or derail this thread anymore so......bye. :D

JunglePredator: Really?
Yeah. It's in a packing box somewhere in the basement. XD Sick I know. My mother claims to know someone who does hair portraits but after fifteen years I fear she may be full of shit. :P
Post edited June 10, 2016 by tinyE
There are people that traded with me on GOG.
also....there are people who commented here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/new_monkey_island_game
And, I don't try to get sympathy, I asked for something that people are giving away. I said about my health problems when you asked me why I don't buy games, and I told that I CANT get a job/ so I don't have the money.
It will be better to steal them from the Internet ?
I also said I cant participate to forum because I cant follow all the discusions there because of my problems.
I don't have a problem with ypu blocking chat with me. you are free to do what you want. Like wverybody. I don't force anyone to talk with me.