It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Through the Woods apparently received a huge update on Steam a few months ago. The current gog build is still 10 months old and appears to be out of date. I contacted the developer and let them know their gog build is out of date, I'll let you know if I hear anything back.

edit: Sent the same mail to 1C Publishing as well, just to be on the safe side. ;)
Post edited September 16, 2017 by fronzelneekburm
Added World to the West.

Added Hello Neighbor. Yes, TinyBuild can't even keep pre-orders up-to-date here ;P
Consider adding Inquisitor to the list as it's behind an update for a few months now...

https://www.gog.com/forum/inquisitor/11018
fronzelneekburm: Added World to the West.
According to the developers on Twitter, they updated the GOG build. Although the question is what they mean by that, do they submit it to the publisher, or to GOG, or can they push it through Galaxy themselves? Maybe something got lost or held up somewhere.
https://twitter.com/rain_games/status/909793928588689408
fronzelneekburm: Added World to the West.
SCPM: According to the developers on Twitter, they updated the GOG build. Although the question is what they mean by that, do they submit it to the publisher, or to GOG, or can they push it through Galaxy themselves? Maybe something got lost or held up somewhere.
Choice and consequence: Do I take their word for it and take the game off the list, or should I wait until someone can actually confirm that we have the latest build here?
SCPM: According to the developers on Twitter, they updated the GOG build. Although the question is what they mean by that, do they submit it to the publisher, or to GOG, or can they push it through Galaxy themselves? Maybe something got lost or held up somewhere.
fronzelneekburm: Choice and consequence: Do I take their word for it and take the game off the list, or should I wait until someone can actually confirm that we have the latest build here?
I say wait for any confirmation that the game was updated here.
fronzelneekburm: Choice and consequence: Do I take their word for it and take the game off the list, or should I wait until someone can actually confirm that we have the latest build here?
from the changelog on Steam May 30th patch:

- screenshake multiplier in settings file so people can turn it off if it makes them nauseous.
I can confirm no such setting exists in the game menu. It does not exist in the "Saves.yaml" file either. It may exist in a different settings file though - because telling people how to fix a problem by changing a file and neglecting to tell them where the file actually is - it's super FUN! -_-
Saints Row: The Third.

No co-op, no community features (cannot upload and share characters).
Two games: Interstate '76 and Blood (One Unit: Whole Blood to be exact)

Interstate has problems with fps higher than 24 fps (broken physics, ect.), uses IPX (dead protocol in Vista and later) for LAN play and requirse a direct internet connection (can't be behind a router) for online play. The gog version comes with noting but a glide wrapper and a poorly written WinMM wrapper to enable music playback.
Fans litterly have to install a bunch of different patch to fix this. Worst of all, interstate76.com, the site where most fan patches have been developed, isn't even achnoledged to exist by gog: they've offered to help fix this release several time only to be put down.

Blood's issue are less serious but still annoying none the less. Thing like how the CD music rips are low quallity (both low bitrate and has chunckes of the next song at the end of the track) and that despite having an addon no batch launcher is included (you have to instead create your own DOSBox config shorcut leading to the other executable, one isn't provided by gog).

I hope you add these to the mix, gog should be ashamed for releasing these.
^ I think some are missing the purpose of this list. I believe it's mostly for GOG games that are inferior to their counterparts on other services, mainly Steam.

I think you should add BLACKHOLE. You can see my exchange with the devs here:

http://steamcommunity.com/games/322680/announcements/detail/548708052673393561

They said they want to bring the updates here but that was back in July as you can see. They said their current concern is the new console version. Not the version they have already been selling for a while. Okay.
Post edited September 19, 2017 by user deleted
high rated
A little heads up, it's unfortunate and hilarious at the same time: I added the Hello Neighbor pre-order to the list, since their main selling point is that people who pre-order will get access to the various alpha and beta builds. Turns out, the beta build was out of date (#3 on Steam, #1 on gog).

This was fixed a few days ago and gog now has the latest beta build. So I wanted to go ahead and remove it from the list. Unfortunately, the "remove" button doesn't show up for this game. Neither do the up and down arrows. And it's only for Hello Neighbor, all the other buttons on all the other games work. In other words: I can't remove this game from the list. I contacted gog support about it and they can't remove it either!

On the one hand, I feel bad about not being able to remove this game, on the other hand there must be some supernatural karmic justice at work here: gog getting bitten in the ass by their own shitty code and the game that suffers because of it is released by one of the more infamous indie publishers on here.
Post edited September 25, 2017 by fronzelneekburm
fronzelneekburm: one of the more infamous indie publishers on here.
Me: "Couldn't be tinyBuild could it?"

*checks*

Me: "oh"

Anyway, relax with a nice jam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng
Post edited September 25, 2017 by tfishell
Point_Man: I think you should add BLACKHOLE. You can see my exchange with the devs here:

http://steamcommunity.com/games/322680/announcements/detail/548708052673393561

They said they want to bring the updates here but that was back in July as you can see. They said their current concern is the new console version. Not the version they have already been selling for a while. Okay.
Sorry for posting this again, just thought it would be good to keep this on the current page as it's currently on sale on GOG & not on the list. Just so people are aware.
fronzelneekburm: A little heads up, it's unfortunate and hilarious at the same time: I added the Hello Neighbor pre-order to the list, since their main selling point is that people who pre-order will get access to the various alpha and beta builds. Turns out, the beta build was out of date (#3 on Steam, #1 on gog).

This was fixed a few days ago and gog now has the latest beta build. So I wanted to go ahead and remove it from the list. Unfortunately, the "remove" button doesn't show up for this game. Neither do the up and down arrows. And it's only for Hello Neighbor, all the other buttons on all the other games work. In other words: I can't remove this game from the list. I contacted gog support about it and they can't remove it either!

On the one hand, I feel bad about not being able to remove this game, on the other hand there must be some supernatural karmic justice at work here: gog getting bitten in the ass by their own shitty code and the game that suffers because of it is released by one of the more infamous indie publishers on here.
I had the same thing happen when I accidentally added the upcoming System Shock to my list instead of the original. Apparently you can neither remove nor move games that aren't counted as being out yet.
EDIT: The below post is no longer up-to-date. The game mentioned in it has already been updated, so please don't waste your time sending emails to anyone. I'm just keeping this post here for "archival" purposes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and WELCOME to another round of lulz and butthurt (at the gog customer's - i.e. your - expense)!

As you all know, Through The Woods is out of date here and is missing a major update, so I decided to send an inquiry to both the dev and the publisher of that particular game. I have yet to hear back from the dev, but after a mere two weeks of waiting, I finally got my reply from the publisher, which I reproduce here in full:

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, however under this e-mail address we provide technical support only for titles published by "1C Publishing", not the "1C Company". Please try contacting the support@softclub.ru for more information regarding this title.

Kind regards,
1C Tech Support"

Well, fuck me! Not only are those pesky Russians meddling in our elections, their customer service is also such a barren wasteland that they're incapable of hitting that "forward" button in their email client, instead leaving me to do their dirty work for them.

A curious little side note: I also informed gog about this missing patch and here is their reply: "Unfortunately we were still unable to update Through The Woods. I am unable to disclose any details, but we are aware that we're missing this patch and will add it as soon as possible." Does this imply that this patch is deliberately withheld from gog? The plot thickens...

Since 1C "support" were so kind to provide me with the ACTUAL address to send my inquiry to, I ask y'all to do one small thing:

Send an email to support@softclub.ru, inquiring about the lack of updates for the gog version of Through The Woods. For extra lulz (and to save yourself the hassle), feel free to copy/paste the content of the mail I sent to 1C

"Hello,

I just noticed that the Steam version of Through The Woods has received a rather significant update, including re-recording of all the mother's dialogue. This update apparently has never made it to gog, the most recent update was done 10 months ago. I would sincerely appreciate it if you could add this latest build to gog as well! Thank you very much!

Best regards,
..."

Nothing like walking into your office on a quiet Monday morning to find your inbox flowing over with mails from disgruntled goglodytes! Let's make it happen!

Have a great day, everyone!
Post edited September 26, 2017 by fronzelneekburm