It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

liquidsnakehpks: gee so now 25 giveaways = decent member of the group nice, everyone make 25 giveways so we can all have decent members here
Jonni: Right. I thought we could go through this in civil matter and maybe improve the club for the future, but I guess that's out of the question.

I do hope, for the sake of the group, that other moderators can act more mature about future issues.

All the best.
im going to quote what steam gift did under such situations
http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/J6Rsf/psa-support-does-not-want-your-ultimatums

if your arguments are personal and not for the group i dont want to risk other members suffering for it
liquidsnakehpks: i hope you are reading the reasons for people not wanting the rules my friend just read the few replies above
I have been active and following the discussion I just don't think singling out individual members or namecalling is very productive. It can escalate fast and create a more hostile environment and that is neither the purpose of the rules or the group regardless of ones feelings and opinions on the matter.

And the sword cuts both ways so this was not singling out any comments or users in the discussion.
Post edited June 14, 2013 by SirEyeball
liquidsnakehpks: i hope you are reading the reasons for people not wanting the rules my friend just read the few replies above
SirEyeball: I have been active and following the discussion I just don't think singling out individual members or namecalling is very productive. It can escalate fast and create a more hostile environment and that is neither the purpose of the rules or the group regardless of ones feelings and opinions on the matter.

And the sword cuts both ways so this was not singling out any comments or users in the discussion.
you are right , we need to focus on the agenda here lets move forward

so far from what i have seen
people want the effects for not posting a thank you to be less , so how about we just warn them here without actually dropping them ?
is that ok ? 3 warning only on gog thread here without being kicked and action taken later on the last one ? or more warnings and then the kick ?
Post edited June 14, 2013 by liquidsnakehpks
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/0OYc7/sword-of-the-stars-complete-collection ended gift sent
SirEyeball: I have been active and following the discussion I just don't think singling out individual members or namecalling is very productive. It can escalate fast and create a more hostile environment and that is neither the purpose of the rules or the group regardless of ones feelings and opinions on the matter.

liquidsnakehpks: you are right , we need to focus on the agenda here lets move forward
funnily enough my ga just ended sort of highlighting the point
Post edited June 14, 2013 by SirEyeball
My giveaways ended. Congrats to the winners.
About all the rules lately. It all feels likes DRM in games. Yes it may stop leechers, but for me it's to much of a hassle and takes away the joy I get from giving games away.
The only rules I care about are the ones you agree to when you join(being active for example).
SirEyeball: http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/0OYc7/sword-of-the-stars-complete-collection ended gift sent
liquidsnakehpks: you are right , we need to focus on the agenda here lets move forward
SirEyeball: funnily enough my ga just ended sort of highlighting the point
good a clean giveaways is always nice to see . i am calm seeing that
i think what i am going to do is modify the pattern for not commenting , they will have 3 warnings but no kicking if it is repeated too much then a kick will occur

TwisterBE: My giveaways ended. Congrats to the winners.
About all the rules lately. It all feels likes DRM in games. Yes it may stop leechers, but for me it's to much of a hassle and takes away the joy I get from giving games away.
The only rules I care about are the ones you agree to when you join(being active for example).
twister just like drm free games in the world we can have rules free giveaways , please do continue rules free giveaways no issues with that
this change in rules sounds fine with me

SirEyeball: http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/0OYc7/sword-of-the-stars-complete-collection ended gift sent

funnily enough my ga just ended sort of highlighting the point
liquidsnakehpks: good a clean giveaways is always nice to see . i am calm seeing that
i think what i am going to do is modify the pattern for not commenting , they will have 3 warnings but no kicking if it is repeated too much then a kick will occur

TwisterBE: My giveaways ended. Congrats to the winners.
liquidsnakehpks: twister just like drm free games in the world we can have rules free giveaways , please do continue rules free giveaways no issues with that
liquidsnakehpks: good a clean giveaways is always nice to see . i am calm seeing that
Well I haven't gotten a response yet so its not completely over LOL
SirEyeball: Well I haven't gotten a response yet so its not completely over LOL
LOL! I see that I won! Just to ease your (and everyone else's) mind, I will activate and mark as received once I get home from work.

It won't be for a number of hours yet (I live in the U.S. EDT) as I don't have access to my personal e-mail or Steam from here. Please have some patience. :) Thanks again for your generosity.
NP I have plenty of time enjoy the game and make sure you get some user made patches LOL;)
My eyes are just like that one in your profile now but lets end the feedback session , and move forward with great group giveaways now .

Reading all the feedback from the members the rules have been modified to not annoy people a lot

1) no more kicking for each warning issued for breaking giveaway rules like comments etc
2) a kick will only be now issued if the gifter and member can come to a conclusion that the person is a scammer/leecher/ , too many warning max 4 in a short period will result in a kick as well .
3) please do not make rules that are extreme , think how much you can expect people can tolerate after seeing the feedback now
4) no more personal insane rules, i will discuss it with the other mods and admins and put up a approved rules list and rules not allowed later
for now try to keep it simple/ no rules to free the members tensions
i will pass this on to other mods and admins
have fun
I just noticed that the winner of a giveaway won the same game 16h ago. I already mailed him the key. My bad for not checking it. Requested a new winner.
TwisterBE: I just noticed that the winner of a giveaway won the same game 16h ago. I already mailed him the key. My bad for not checking it. Requested a new winner.
it happens with people entering multiple giveaways of same game don't request a winner till you have confirmed he did not use your key
liquidsnakehpks: My eyes are just like that one in your profile now but lets end the feedback session , and move forward with great group giveaways now .

Reading all the feedback from the members the rules have been modified to not annoy people a lot

1) no more kicking for each warning issued for breaking giveaway rules like comments etc
2) a kick will only be now issued if the gifter and member can come to a conclusion that the person is a scammer/leecher/ , too many warning max 4 in a short period will result in a kick as well .
3) please do not make rules that are extreme , think how much you can expect people can tolerate after seeing the feedback now
4) no more personal insane rules, i will discuss it with the other mods and admins and put up a approved rules list and rules not allowed later
for now try to keep it simple
i will pass this on to other mods and admins
have fun
Thanks to letting us know in direct :-)
I actually won titan quest the other day and got a German only version (My bad did not read the description properly) so I registered the game on steam but can still enter ga's for the game as its not registered as the proper game only the German version. I still would love the right game so I enter those. so make sure you ask before regiftning