It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/NrXuu/anodyne

EDIT: Key sent :)
Post edited April 03, 2013 by Big_Boss
Thank you.
Bioshock I was sent last night :)
Ian: Bioshock I was sent last night :)
Thanks Ian :)
(I didn't win, but I think the winner is really lucky, Infinite must be a really great game...I'm waiting for the 75% off on December on Steam XD).
Ian: Bioshock I was sent last night :)
Big_Boss: Thanks Ian :)
(I didn't win, but I think the winner is really lucky, Infinite must be a really great game...I'm waiting for the 75% off on December on Steam XD).
well i am a little worried as it not been redeemed yet and they have not been on steam in the last 3 days :(
Big_Boss: Thanks Ian :)
Ian: well i am a little worried as it not been redeemed yet and they have not been on steam in the last 3 days :(
Maybe because of Easter? ;)
Ian: well i am a little worried as it not been redeemed yet and they have not been on steam in the last 3 days :(
Don't worry too much.. we all have been away Ian... ;p
Yeah, at least at the couch digesting all the stuff we ate :D
aye thanks triock and stooner, forgot about that :)
dont worry Ian your too nice a guy for it to go wrong for you. besides you have one heck of a karma ninja on your side :p im sure itll be ok.
and if not we will all be out with pitch forks and torches!
chezybezy: dont worry Ian your too nice a guy for it to go wrong for you. besides you have one heck of a karma ninja on your side :p im sure itll be ok.
and if not we will all be out with pitch forks and torches!
My torch got wet in the snow and my neighbor borrowed my pitchfork, can i bring a garden spade?
thank you for the re-assurance chezy and reaver894 :D
Ian: thank you for the re-assurance chezy and reaver894 :D
keep us updated and try not to worry a lot mac
how safe is using a steam prchase as a gift?
iv just got hold of Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold Edition and purchased it as a gift (technically im holding at the cart until i hear back from you guys). so how do i go about using that in a giveaway on steamgifts for gogmembers? ive only ever done it with keys and personal emails to people
Post edited April 03, 2013 by chezybezy
chezybezy: how safe is using a steam prchase as a gift?
iv just got hold of Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold Edition and purchased it as a gift. so how do i go about using that in a giveaway on steamgifts for gogmembers? ive only ever done it with keys and personal emails to people
good question I don't want a lot of "friends" on my steam account I haven't put there myself. If anyone has done this please let us know?